Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Conference Message Board (alternative to CSNBBS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Conference Message Board (alternative to CSNBBS)

I discovered this board after being sent on a *ahem* journey of personal reflection. I have been in contact with the administrator, Shaggy, who seems cool as a cucumber. He built a separate AAC board at my request.

Here is the main site: http://sportshoop.la/

Here are our conference boards: http://sportshoop.la/forums/aac.295/

Here is the main college basketball board: http://sportshoop.la/forums/college-...ball-forum.93/

(I'm going to ask him to eventually make an AAC-specific college bball board when we get enough traffic - for now we get to cuss and discuss with the other Power 6 conferences)

Here is the college baseball board: http://sportshoop.la/forums/college-baseball-forum.106/

I asked him what kind of board culture he prefers:

CB - "Also, would you consider your message board heavily moderated or more laissez-faire allowing posters to settle discussions on their own. In other words, can people talk smack and lightly troll each other or do you prefer to keep the discussions aboveboard."

Shaggy - "You are free to talk smack and have fun with it, but not let it get personal or out of hand. Its a fun board, huge trolling on members is not what I want though. If its all in fun, perfectly fine."

So there are the parameters - clear and concise. It sounds exactly like the CSNBBS board in theory doesn't it? Unfortunately theory and reality are far from being aligned.

You now have an alternative. Do so what you wish with it.

T

...:cool:

I'm staying here

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
      C0|dB|00ded commented
      Editing a comment
      This is not intended to be a SN replacement.

T

• UCONN_Husky
      UCONN_Husky commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a great alternative to the AAC CSNBBS and the unjust treatment of Shocker fans over there.

I went ahead and asked the admin to create a specific AAC general board as well in case there are those that don't want to converse in the catch-all college bball forum that includes all conferences. We'll see if he gets around to it.

T

Comment

They should make you Mod.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGirl View Post
        They should make you Mod.

T

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          This ^^^ one's for you HuskyU.

T

SWOMO Tard

Shocker nation posters are looking for alternative boards for talking about AAC basketball. Seems they don't feel respected enough on the current AAC board. Guess the fans from UCONN,CINN, MEMPHIS and HOUSTON just didn't recognize the greatness enough . Just too predictable; no wonder they still like to lurk and talk smack here.

Lawdy those MVC mosquitoes are still so wrapped around the Shocker axle. I mean... who lurks on the message board of schools that left your conference high and dry (but not before leaving a partially submerged -unflushed- trophy as a goodbye gift).

I'd gladly address the commentary but I'm sure I still wear moderation-flavored ankle bracelets. 'Fever, why don't you use one of your 3 dozen or so accounts and help the poor chap out. He's attention-starved and needs some love.

T

Comment

Thise guys still give a rats ass about us? I forgot they even existed.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            I went ahead and asked the admin to create a specific AAC general board as well in case there are those that don't want to converse in the catch-all college bball forum that includes all conferences. We'll see if he gets around to it.

T

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              SWOMO Tard

Lawdy those MVC mosquitoes are still so wrapped around the Shocker axle. I mean... who lurks on the message board of schools that left your conference high and dry (but not before leaving a partially submerged -unflushed- trophy as a goodbye gift).

I'd gladly address the commentary but I'm sure I still wear moderation-flavored ankle bracelets. 'Fever, why don't you use one of your 3 dozen or so accounts and help the poor chap out. He's attention-starved and needs some love.

T

LMAO, that's too hilarious. Beeline/BEARZ33 is pretty obsessed with this message board it appears. Why in the **** would a Bare fan still care what's going on over here? Ah, that's right. The jealous, little cousin wants to see what the big boys are doing. Too effing funny.

Maybe someone should give the poor chap a Sun Belt tee. Strive for the BEST!!!!11

Those poor middy lads will never get their time of day ever. That's why they're so mad and butthurt with WSU. Every single one of them wishes they were us and would drop that Godforesaken league in a heartbeat. But they will NEVER get that opportunity. L-O-freaking-L.

Sorry Cold. I was over that place the second we left. Haven't ever thought about going back. Don't care about the underlings anymore. Not a blip on the radar. Let the fleas fight for their microscopic piece of the pie. And let them elevate us with their constant mentions of us. Boy, is it fun getting fed.

EDIT: Why does the other Valley tard know so much about the AAC board and WSU fans? My God, that is well beyond a healthy obsession. But then again, only a bitter, jealous Valley mouthbreather would go to those lengths to keep up tabs on ascended WSU. Wow.

EDIT: EDIT: LOL at retire12/redbirdfangrad. That guy lives and breathes WSU. The absolute worst obsession and form of soreness I've ever seen from an individual before. How do you like those 20 years of irrelevance, tardface? LMFAO. Enjoy those 5th place finishes in an irrelevant conference from here to kingdom come loser. Hahahaha
              Last edited by ShockerFever; May 6, 2018, 09:52 PM.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I logged onto MVCfans and posted the following: "If a bear farts in the woods and no one hears it, does it still make a sound?"

My post never saw the light of day. ROFL!

Does anybody still wonder why that forum is completely and utterly dead? The moderators have got to be the biggest tools ever. Midmajor gonna midmajor...

T

Comment

While on the topic of other message boards. This one is comical. Bradley fan creates thread to trash us. Points out that we FINALLY were able to fill out last scholarship. Someone else points out that they still have 2 open scholarships that no one wants.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                    C0|dB|00ded commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The post by the oral tornado guy was a blatant and poorly disguised troll job designed to bring visitors to the forum. It served its purpose if it got you riled up. It was so jam-packed with conjecture and half-truths it personally made me giggle.

T

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  http://bradleyfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=27564&page=3

While on the topic of other message boards. This one is comical. Bradley fan creates thread to trash us. Points out that we FINALLY were able to fill out last scholarship. Someone else points out that they still have 2 open scholarships that no one wants.
                  I also like the part about only receiving offers from a couple of majors...Auburn and SMU

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                    C0|dB|00ded commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Check this out: http://mvcfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4976&start=10

Some pretty top shelf trolling happening in there right now. I'm actually quite impressed...

T

• ShockerFever
                    ShockerFever commented
                    Editing a comment
                    swimmer? I wonder what insecure AAC doofus that could be. The butthurt is real when they have to hunt down a Valley board to get their rise in. And they didn't even have the balls to use their AAC message board screen name either. Takes a real puss pack to talk all of that junk behind a hidden name.

The hypocrisy there is LARGE.

Also absolutely hilarious to see another arrest in RedturdLand. Every time retire12/redbirdfangrad or that wuss BirdsEyeView fly into to make fun of WSU, which seems like they talk about more than their own team, then KARMA hits and another arrest warrant is slapped across a Redturd player, where Muller will again sweep under the rug. What a thug POS program of losers they have over there. Bunch of thugs who can't even win a meaningful game ever for their worthless program.

HAHAHAHA, karma sucks, LOSERS. EMBARRASSING.

• Stickboy46
                    Stickboy46 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ShockerFever ... truly ironic that Redbirdgrad calls out Teddy for shoving his coach (allegedly) on the same day that one of his players gets arrested for shoving a girl down some stairs ....

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  http://bradleyfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=27564&page=3

I don't think there's a single fan anywhere that respects that hypocritical, moronic duo of brothers. It's nice to see some of their rational fans light them up with a dose of reality.

What a bunch of losers.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Has there been any progress on a decent AAC board.
                    Its laborious sifting through garbage Tulsa, pesik, et al. trash posts. Perhaps a basketball-centric AAC site, with a height requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by StunningSteve View Post
                      Has there been any progress on a decent AAC board.
                      Its laborious sifting through garbage Tulsa, pesik, et al. trash posts. Perhaps a basketball-centric AAC site, with a height requirement.
                      I just checked in on the CSN board and it's deader than dead. I mean... DEAD. Is this really the effect GTS was shooting for when he banned some of the board's greatest talent while running off much of the rest? It's like somebody dropped an atomic bomb in there. All that's left are the walking dead. It's like people are just talking to themselves. This time last year that place was hoppin'!

Those of you who've complained about having to search through endless threads of trash should have no problem searching now considering there's nothing to search through...

Here's your alternative Steve: http://sportshoop.la/forums/college-...ball-forum.93/

There's quite a bit of activity but it's more professional sports related. A board is what you make it. You'll have to contribute for it to grow. I've done my part.

T

Comment

Working...
                      X