New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

Looks like a Louisville recruiting event. Money, hookers, blow (I'm assuming)...got all the bases covered. Nice job KU.
    isn't blow and rock chalk one in the same?

Comment

• LMAO...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        RANDOM BEAKER FRIEND OF MINE "With the NCAA dealing with the California Bill, absolutely. That was genius by Snoop. He’s a rapper, not a kids bop artist. KU is a university, not an elementary school. But, because we live in a soft society we have to apologize to appease the offended. I thought Late Night was a success"
        I totally agree with your Beaker friend. The Snoop show perfectly captures the personna of KU's program. At this point why hide it? Be true to thineself I always say.

Comment

• AD Long claims not to have had previous knowledge of pole dancers or what they did. Apparently thought they were merely going to do gymnastics. Thing is the pole dancers and the man in the dog costume with a giant blunt were pretty lame, but guess coach Townsend probably thought they were cool. After a couple of Snoop songs, Self went back to the locker room because he wasn't feeling well.

Comment

• Self and Long are idiots. You go on ESPN and say you didn't know Snoop was going to do that. WTF It's Snoop you fools. What did you think he was going to do? The chicken hawks reputation is just trash. They will lie, cheat and do anything to sign recruits.

Comment

• If you’re gonna go out, might as well go out in style with a two finger salute to The Man.

*Personally pulling for The Man.

Lotta cognitive dissonance going on in KU fandom these days.

Comment

• I'm sure James Naismith would have been proud. Or at the very least, his interest aroused.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I’ve never been a fan of Self. Blue Blood basketball school expects he should dominate the Big XII yet he underperforms on the national stage. One lucky shot against Memphis brought his lone Nat’l Championship.

Drama after drama every damn year with his players. Lack of control over his program and now late night with stripper poles and profanity.
                  He’s an embarrassment to KU and if in fact KU is the state’s flagship then he is an embarrassment to the entire state of Kansas.

Bye bye Bill

Comment

• Wha, wha wha well, I, I, I uh, we we didnt know, tha tha that snoop wooo woo would be profane. Uh, uh , uh, uh we we we ju ju jus want ta have fun for the crowd. A a a and I I I know tha tha I like to see girls dancin on poles and bein objectified in the woke town of Lawrence. Bu bu bu I'm sure tha tha tha tha community wil wil wil uh uh giv us a break, cuz cuz they been covring up my my my **** for 15 years now. So so so, its alright.

--'The Rug' AKA Shag Carpet
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I can’t get enough of this Comedy Central stuff...

https://twitter.com/roywoodjr/status...390275073?s=21
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The KU fanbase is a bunch of hypocritical morons. Oblivious too. All claiming how it's not a big deal, and what would you expect? Well dumbasses, apparently your own coach didn't expect it or is putting on some major ignorance apology BS.

This is just icing on the cake. And now KU fans want to be like UNLV or Miami LOL. What a bunch of idiots. They are now proud of being hated and want to embrace it.

What a laughing stock of a university. They want to be proud of being likened to habitual, dirty programs that are known for cheating that winning titles.

I cannot wait til they get clowned to the ground. Hopefully all of these distractions will allow the team to circle the drain and strip them into oblivion where they belong.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• While I think there will be problems for KU going forward, I think there will also be a lot of player's mothers who won't like the idea of pole dancers and expletive-laced rap endorsed by the school they want their child attending.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I thought it was a success as well. This has been their blue print over the last couple of decades. We took all the precautions we could and we were victimized by others. Bill wasn’t present because he didn’t feel well so he can’t be blamed. Perfect defense for them when they answer the ncaa charges. Lack of institutional control at their premier event for basketball

Comment

• I saw few posts on the Phog that were actually pretty funny. One calling the WSU fan base a cult and another crying because every team in the Big 12 despises KU.. That said, they truly are the most insecure and sensitive fan base that there is in all of sports. The exotic Late Night fiasco was obviously a fine example of how much that insecurity and sensitivity has plauged their athletic department.. Any other school besides maybe UK would fire someone over Snoop Dogs performance. Bill Self and their AD lying again and saying they were totally unaware of the unedited songs, pole dancing and money guns were going to happen. Lol. This really comes to a point of what the KU Chancellor and boosters think of it. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of their associate athletic directors get fired

Comment

• Snoop could have shown up with a Macbook of backing tracks and picked up a check. But no, he put on a show. You know why? Because he's a f##cking professional. You don't have a 25 year career mailing it in.

I think that's missing in this discussion. The S N Double-O P D O Double-G doesn't mail it in you see. You pay for a Snoop Dogg show you are getting a Snoop Dogg show. I'm sure Skee Lo was available if they wanted something more family friendly. KU got what they paid for.

Just like their players.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X