New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Can't we all just focus on the fact that KU still sucks even though they cheat more than any other school (or at least are the worst at cheating correctly)
    If you read the Phog, every team cheats. KU got caught doing exactly what everyone else does. Now they have to play it by the book and its unfair! Makes me wonder who the bag men are at Missouri State, Gardner Webb and Northwestern.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

So that means the joke about AOC and the Chicken is off limits, and keep the discussion high brow, eh?

Seriously though, your stance has no credibility; I've seen several posters take political jabs outside of the 'political forum' and not too many of them even had the good sense to fall under the category of goofy. And yes, many of them (the posts) were after you had issued one of your cautionary decrees. That's why they were noted. I just didn't feel the need to PM you offline, complaining, which I'm sure you get a lot of, and entertain at that!

Kung, if I didn't know better, I'd be almost apt to say you don't have an appreciation for my witty raillery, or just plain don't get me. But no, I know you're a little more thick skinned than that, even if you do think I'm a bit -ahem- flippant. Remember, you have great responsibility, O' wise arbiter.
      What post about AOC? I am not monitoring this board 24x7, and definitely cannot read every post on here. When I see something I address it. If someone flags a post I address it. (And thanks to few posters who have been helping me get rid of spam lately -- it's VERY much appreciated). For example, I just now saw the continuation of the political posts in this very thread and moved them.

It's true, half the time I "just plain don't get" you. I don't watch cable news and haven't for over a decade, so I am guessing that's why I don't understand many of your references. But that's okay, I'm the one that's in the dark, and that's right where I want to be.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

What post about AOC? I am not monitoring this board 24x7, and definitely cannot read every post on here. When I see something I address it. If someone flags a post I address it. (And thanks to few posters who have been helping me get rid of spam lately -- it's VERY much appreciated). For example, I just now saw the continuation of the political posts in this very thread and moved them.

It's true, half the time I "just plain don't get" you. I don't watch cable news and haven't for over a decade, so I am guessing that's why I don't understand many of your references. But that's okay, I'm the one that's in the dark, and that's right where I want to be.
        Maybe someone can post the joke about AOC and the Chicken over in the corona thread for the rest of us Kung ; D

So If I'm understanding you correctly you've seen no political 'swipes,' or references, in the basketball forum, even though you've participated in the very thread's themselves, whatsoever, over the last several months, because you don't "monitor the board day and night (paraphrasing)." That's totally unbelievable!

Blame cable news may a** (perfect Kunt)!! Really, you don't have to reply to this post because this isn't a troll. Going forward I'll do my part to make the basketball forum a safe space for each and every one of us, and when I do notice a political cheap shot (you might be too busy to note it) attempted (is Oprah off limits too?), we will make sure that you are doing your job as an honest 'play it down the middle' linesman!

So, back to thread: If it involves the FBI and the 'blue blood' Chickens, ain't nothing gonna' get done. Maybe to Alcorn State. But admittedly it's been pretty funny listening to the Rug mumble a Whole Lot More than he's usually does (and that's saying something there). Dude damn near needs an interpreter, or a good therapist.

This guy fits in perfectly with the elites doesn't he? All that grab-assin' ain't so funny now, is it?

#IfYouAin'tCheatingYouAin'tTrying (hahahahahahah)
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 1, 2021, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Those dang elites and their motorbikes!

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
            Those dang elites and their motorbikes!
            They think they own the ****ing road don't they?

Comment

Maybe someone can post the joke about AOC and the Chicken over in the corona thread for the rest of us Kung ; D

So If I'm understanding you correctly you've seen no political 'swipes,' or references, in the basketball forum, even though you've participated in the very thread's themselves, whatsoever, over the last several months, because you don't "monitor the board day and night (paraphrasing)." That's totally unbelievable!

Blame cable news may a** (perfect Kunt)!! Really, you don't have to reply to this post because this isn't a troll. Going forward I'll do my part to make the basketball forum a safe space for each and every one of us, and when I do notice a political cheap shot (you might be too busy to note it) attempted (is Oprah off limits too?), we will make sure that you are doing your job as an honest 'play it down the middle' linesman!

So, back to thread: If it involves the FBI and the 'blue blood' Chickens, ain't nothing gonna' get done. Maybe to Alcorn State. But admittedly it's been pretty funny listening to the Rug mumble a Whole Lot More than he's usually does (and that's saying something there). Dude damn near needs an interpreter, or a good therapist.

This guy fits in perfectly with the elites doesn't he? All that grab-assin' ain't so funny now, is it?

#IfYouAin'tCheatingYouAin'tTrying (hahahahahahah)
              First, it's NOT his "job". He volunteers his time, and as for me, it's greatly appreciated. Sorry you feel the need to "call him out" with your sarcasm.

He absolutely does not need my comments to you as his wit is light years beyond mine. Nevertheless, I wanted to show support for a "job" extremely well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

First, it's NOT his "job". He volunteers his time, and as for me, it's greatly appreciated. Sorry you feel the need to "call him out" with your sarcasm.

He absolutely does not need my comments to you as his wit is light years beyond mine. Nevertheless, I wanted to show support for a "job" extremely well done.
                No need to be disingenuous with apologies ST. I said I wasn't trolling.

I'll do as I said I would since Kung honors 'flags'. "If you see something, say something." That goes for you too buddy. Case closed.

Comment

No need to be disingenuous with apologies ST. I said I wasn't trolling.

I'll do as I said I would since Kung honors 'flags'. "If you see something, say something." That goes for you too buddy. Case closed.
                  Dude, are you 12?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Dude, are you 12?
                    If you think my posts are so juvenile why don't you do yourself, and us, a favor and not reply to them ok? I'm. Not. Here. To. Troll.

If you look, you'll notice I've never replied to any of yours. I won't say why, because I'm better than that.
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 1, 2021, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X