Clear All

Originally posted by Ol skool View Post
    Brett Barney graduated from uno May 2019

Comment

I’m really confuzzled.

Comment

Brett Barney graduates from uno May 2019
        He's no Jake White. Jake White could walk into any local Runza and they would give him a free sammich.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

He's no Jake White. Jake White could walk into any local Runza and they would give him a free sammich.
          I had a Runza once errr twice!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            If you think the Barney situation and the Turncoat situation are even remotely the same, there is no amount of education that can help you.
            Both players chose to leave the program, did they not?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If you think the Barney situation and the Turncoat situation are even remotely the same, there is no amount of education that can help you.
              no doubt, Brett was a gentleman with the ladies

Comment

Jake White facking sucked. Here's to not seeing that level of recruit again. Ixnay on the Antasmay Riskenasgay level while we are at it.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                  Jake White facking sucked. Here's to not seeing that level of recruit again. Ixnay on the Antasmay Riskenasgay level while we are at it.
                  We don't beat Gonzaga without Jake White.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    Mantas Griskanas was a tremendous athlete. His knees gave up. Had he been healthy, had Matty stayed healthy, and had Ogirri stayed, Gregg would have won more games. Mantas losing his knees took the legs out from under those first seasons.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

BOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOO!

I sure hope you're right.

BOOOOOOO!!!!!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Brett Barney graduates from uno May 2019
                        ??

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          ??
                          It means receiving a degree from college

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Again, completely different situations. You are grasping at straws, homie.

Comment

Again, completely different situations. You are grasping at straws, homie.
                              Im trying to figure out what your point is? The only conclusion I can come up with is you're really mad Austin had a shot at Maggie and you didnt? Which makes it funnier!

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

Im trying to figure out what your point is? The only conclusion I can come up with is you're really mad Austin had a shot at Maggie and you didnt? Which makes it funnier!
                                Personal insinuation and insult. Sounds about right for you. I've noticed that's usually what you result to. You and Fev.

My point is, Austin left on bad terms and turned his back on a team because he didn't want to put the work in and knew he would have to be the go to guy last year, which he was scared to do. Plus, he didn't like or want to play defense, which is clear from watching him. He saw himself as the next Trae Young at OU. Brett wanted to go to a place where he could get minutes and play and he knew that wasn't going to happen at WSU. He left on good terms.

I hope this explanation is simple enough for you to understand. If not, I am not sure I can help you. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X