Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Let's beat this dead horse for a while.
    Maybe he's not dead yet?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I miss Barney's hook shot

Comment

Happy trails, Brett! Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you ungrateful loser!
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
          Happy trails, Brett! Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you ungrateful loser!
          Why couldn't we have played Omaha last year so we could've booed his ass right off the court?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If you think the Barney situation and the Turncoat situation are even remotely the same, there is no amount of education that can help you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Why couldn't we have played Omaha last year so we could've booed his ass right off the court?
              Those of us that live here still call them UNO. I think Barney is a UNO legend. Creighton is recruiting him for the extra three years they get with their "Grant Gibbs" exemption.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Omaha's stats show 11 players with stats. None are named Brett Barney.

Visit ESPN for Omaha Mavericks live scores, video highlights, and latest news. Find standings and the full 2023-24 season schedule.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

But I will tell you this. Still standing underneath the UNO basket, stalwart as a Roman soldier, rigid as @C0|dB|00ded's manhood at an Erupke body building show, solidified as the Constitution of the United States, planted like pinstripers crops, and sure as a WuDrWu prediction ... there you will you find Jake White ready to draw the charge.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Oops. Wrong Shocker transfer! Jake White is the UNO Cow's legendary player. Brett Barney couldn't hold Jake White's jock.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

In all fairness to West Dodge High, they have a nicer arena than most of the teams in the Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Those of us that live here still call them UNO..
                        Those of us that live in Wichita call them the best team in Omaha some years.

T

Comment

Can't disagree. They Evansville someone almost every year.

Comment

In all fairness to West Dodge High, they have a nicer arena than most of the teams in the Valley.
                            That doesn't take much to achieve.

Comment

Oops. Wrong Shocker transfer! Jake White is the UNO Cow's legendary player. Brett Barney couldn't hold Jake White's jock.
                              Rob Kampman and Jake White. Oh the memories...

T

Comment

Brett Barney graduates from uno May 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X