2018-2019 Team Leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
    The day the season ended, I thought the team leader next year would be Shamet. I figured he would probably be coming back. Then when he decided to go pro, I thought it would be Reaves. Now I just don't know. I guess it will be McDuffy although I guess it could be ES or one of the other new guys. I don't like all of this uncertainty. Hopefully everything will work out, but next years Shockers will be hard to recognize.
    You'll be able to recognize them. They'll be the ones with either "Wichita State" or "Shockers" on the front of their jerseys even if there is no name on the back.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Please don’t take this wrong... :)

cool-buckwheat-meme-gifs7-little-rascals-oh-tay-gifs-buckwheat-meme.jpg

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          When has anyone ever taken things the wrong way on Shockernet?

This is your eventual leader of next year's team. He has that, how do you say, je ne sais quoi that neither McDuffie or Reaves have.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Partner him with Amin maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
            Partner him with Amin maybe?
            My early inclination is that Amin is not "hard" enough. Torres has been around the block more than a few times and I have this sneaky suspicion that he will literally whip your ass if necessary. That was Fred in a nutshell.

T

Comment

Two interviews. Two men. One sounds like a clear leader to me. Who would you choose?

Gabe and Matt are joined by Texas A&M-Corpus Christi graduate transfer Ehab Amin. They discuss Amin's goals as a player as well as what qualities he is looking for in a destination school. To end

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                Two interviews. Two men. One sounds like a clear leader to me. Who would you choose?

Gabe and Matt are joined by Texas A&M-Corpus Christi graduate transfer Ehab Amin. They discuss Amin's goals as a player as well as what qualities he is looking for in a destination school. To end

T

Fell asleep at the 3:25 mark of the 2nd interview.

Comment

Mah boy! Get your ass up to ICT and start telling folks what to do. I expect to see our will imposed down in H-Town next season... or a fist fight... whichever comes first.

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

This is your eventual leader of next year's team. He has that, how do you say, je ne sais quoi that neither McDuffie or Reaves have.

T

jenna say what?

Comment

Working...
                    X