No announcement yet.

2018-19 Media Hate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you guys posting links to useless articles/blogs so people who are literally just trying to make you mad for views/dollars can get free ad money?

Comment

Will. Not. Click.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I think it speaks to programs/teams that don't celebrate victories. The more the NIT journey sets in on me the more I like it. Not just for the victories but for what it means next year. Our last final four NIT team was loaded with seniors. I can not even imagine what this run means to all of the players that are not Seniors !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          In the downtime before the NIT game, here are some good comedy readings.

Don't take betting advice from Redbird Fans (though it appears a couple have come around recognizing how wrong people were). They were predicting sub .500 and as low as 7 or 8 wins for us before the year. I think they got us mixed up with their own team (that finished 1 game over .500 in one of the worst leagues in the NCAA this year)

Then you have Bradley, who keeps bumping a thread anytime there is a slight negative item about Wichita. It's been strangely quiet the last few months, but he did manage to bump it and post the "embarrassing" celebration video.

https://www.bradleyfans.com/forum/sp...ta-state-loses
          Wow, I didn't realize that the Bradley board was such a salt mine. When the hell did this happen?

Comment

• Shock Top
            Shock Top commented
            Editing a comment
            I always liked Bradley too. I’ve changed my opinion now.

• shocksrbest
            shocksrbest commented
            Editing a comment
            Coach made a comment about the Braves and Wardle a few years back and the Braves are still butt hurt. Don't recall what it was--someone here might though.

• Stickboy46
            Stickboy46 commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe it was last year and he was talking about our schedule. Said something like we needed an easy game to have a break then asked if we could schedule Bradley.

They also weren't happy when Marshall said something to Darrell brown when he played dirty and shoved one of our guys while they were in the air the year before that.

These are fine young men! Only a complete jackass would want to piss on their time in the sun. Lets win the NIT and catapult to another Final 4. The NIT experience is maturing and toughening this team! Can't wait for the future! So proud of our team and so proud to be a Shocker!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Tornado and DaCoach on the Bradley board run that thing pretty tightly. If anyone disagrees with them too often or posts something they don't like, they immediately ban the poster. that board has been that way a long time. Tornado and DaCoach nearly had hernias of the hemerrhoids when Les got fired. They were his buddies and when he got fired they lost their connection to the program.

They are using the "lateral moves" of Jones (the most experienced coach on the staff) and Linsted as proof that the Shocker program is in serious decline. Those guys were obviously smart enough to abandon the sinking ship. Apparently it never occurred that perhaps those "lateral moves" may have been "suggested" by the guy in charge of the program, who seems to have upgraded his staff through those "lateral moves".
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
            X