Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a jack wad. Trying to get clicks.

Comment

WuShock Reaper .... take a long walk off a short pier (unless you were being sarcastic in your comments).

Comment

• RoyalShock
        RoyalShock commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe those comments are from the article.

• SHOCKvalue
        SHOCKvalue commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol

I don't think the NCAA allows a team to refuse an NIT bid, and if so, makes this guy an even bigger moron than he is just for bothering to write that tripe.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        I don't think the NCAA allows a team to refuse an NIT bid, and if so, makes this guy an even bigger moron than he is just for bothering to write that tripe.
        I think you can refuse any bid you want...even a NCAA bid. However thats stupid, and almost never happens even in NIT.

Comment

The fact that he actually believes the 68 best teams in the nation are in the NCAA shows that this guy knows very little about the subject and is just verbally farting.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            Verbally farting... LOL

T

...:cool:

There obviously needs to be a new thread added to "Media Love" and "Media Hate" for items such as this one: "Media Stupidity."

Comment

Why did we need another thread for this ****?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

In the downtime before the NIT game, here are some good comedy readings.

Don't take betting advice from Redbird Fans (though it appears a couple have come around recognizing how wrong people were). They were predicting sub .500 and as low as 7 or 8 wins for us before the year. I think they got us mixed up with their own team (that finished 1 game over .500 in one of the worst leagues in the NCAA this year)

Then you have Bradley, who keeps bumping a thread anytime there is a slight negative item about Wichita. It's been strangely quiet the last few months, but he did manage to bump it and post the "embarrassing" celebration video.

https://www.bradleyfans.com/forum/sp...ta-state-loses

Comment

I thought of taking the high road when WSU left the Valley, but these jackholes make it too damn easy to just laugh at them and wish the Valley nothing but misery and pain.

God bless ‘em though.
                The Assman

Comment

retire12.... the pinnacle of basketball wisdom.

LOL

Having a rough year with all that crow you’ve had to swallow? lol the stuff seriously rights itself. In yo face. Punk.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    In the downtime before the NIT game, here are some good comedy readings.

Don't take betting advice from Redbird Fans (though it appears a couple have come around recognizing how wrong people were). They were predicting sub .500 and as low as 7 or 8 wins for us before the year. I think they got us mixed up with their own team (that finished 1 game over .500 in one of the worst leagues in the NCAA this year)

Then you have Bradley, who keeps bumping a thread anytime there is a slight negative item about Wichita. It's been strangely quiet the last few months, but he did manage to bump it and post the "embarrassing" celebration video.

https://www.bradleyfans.com/forum/sp...ta-state-loses
                    Most of that Redbird thread didn't age very well. At least there are few there who get it and are respectful (Humdinger, cpacmel).

As for Bradley, how many post-season wins do they have since 2006? It's funny to see how the posts in that thread dried up after Jan. 27th. The last two posts put ol' 'nado in his place.

Comment

Jealously at its finest. Sorry MVC.

Comment

This dude is a joke

My friends, the Wichita State fan base is softer than ice cream that's been sitting in the sun for an hour. David Hookstead responds to criticism.

Comment

• Maizerunner08
                          Maizerunner08 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          “If Wisconsin ever agrees to play in the NIT, I’ll boycott.”

This guy needs to look at some history. Wisconsin was in the NIT 4 times.

• Aargh
                          Aargh commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Why did anybody even respond to this douche whistle? It was pretty certain how he'd respond.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

The guy is literally doing this on purpose and everyone is feeding in to it. He likely doesn’t believe what he’s writing but he’s getting more clicks than any of his other stories ever have before.

Comment

Writing a story like this makes you seriously question his ability and credibility on his other material. Not that I would even know what he writes about.

Comment

Working...
                          X