A chance to see UAB in action versus Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A chance to see UAB in action versus Kentucky

1 o'clock on ESPN. I can't wait watch them to see how they ball before they play us

Should random thoughts or thinking out loud about 'who cares' games like UAB and Kentucky translate into creating a new topic on Shockernet? Hellz no.

Comment

Re: A chance to UAB in action versus Kentucky

Originally posted by JohnDorian
      1 o'clock on ESPN. I can't wait watch them to see how they ball before they play us
      Thanks for the info... I'm definitely interested in seeing them play... Will watch them before heading downtown for the Shox!
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
        Should random thoughts or thinking out loud about 'who cares' games like UAB and Kentucky translate into creating a new topic on Shockernet? Hellz no.
        Should random thoughts or thinking out loud about post and threads that people do care about translate into posting something like you did? Hellz no.

Wtf man of course lots of us care baout this match up and an oportunity to see uab in action as we will be playing them a week from now. Get over yourself KC. Really man I don't know what planet your from but your logic in the above post is beyond me...

Comment

Random thought? I thought this would be a good chance to see how our competition would do in another game. Someone should get his head out of his ass

Comment

Though Dorian has a history with "Random Thought" threads, the UAB game is relevant as they're a future opponent. No doubit it could have gone into the "Games of Interest" thread though.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I bet you are a lot of fun to live with.

Comment

The game nobody is supposed to care about is a pretty good one

UAB 66 UK 64 with 5:19 left.... :D

Comment

UAB - 70
                  UK - 68

Comment

The game at Freedom Hall in Louisville has more than 14,000 fans in attendance. It's tied at 70 with about 3 minutes left. UAB had been down 64-57. They are playing well.

Thanks for the headsup on this game.

Comment

UAB either looks really good today or Kentucky just stinks. Anyway, I hope our guards can deal with the constant pressure and the 1/3/1 defense they shove out there for 40 minutes. I really, really hope Gal figures out his turnover problems before we play UAB or else it'll be a looooooong night. - I really doubt Vaden will score 30+ against us.
                      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

It's more that UK just flat out SUCKS

Comment

UAB wins 79-76

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
                            It's more that UK just flat out SUCKS
                            UAB Wins by 3 79-76

Comment