No announcement yet.

A chance to see UAB in action versus Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a casual comment - When UAB invades Koch, it might be a good idea to find Mr. Vaden and kind of guard him. He seems to be a decent shooter. 8)
    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
      Just a casual comment - When UAB invades Koch, it might be a good idea to find Mr. Vaden and kind of guard him. He seems to be a decent shooter. 8)
      While #1, A. Johnson, is only 5-7, he will be a handful to guard.

While watching the game, #24 Vaden, reminded me of the Florida State player, who shot out of his gourd in the NIT game at Koch. Last night, he could do no wrong.

Comment

I really hate to say it, but I really don't think we have a prayer against UAB at this time. Now if some of the players actually wake up and learn to shoot, then might fight them, but right now, there's gonna be alot of people leaving early at the Chuck when UAB comes to town.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
          Originally posted by ShockRef
          While #1, A. Johnson, is only 5-7, he will be a handful to guard.

While watching the game, #24 Vaden, reminded me of the Florida State player, who shot out of his gourd in the NIT game at Koch. Last night, he could do no wrong.
          I was also impressed with Mr. Sharpe, the 6'9" Mississippi State transfer. He will not be any fun to deal with in the paint.
          It's no secret that Davis won't be confused with Mr. Wooden any time soon. But he does have a collection of athletes and that spells trouble with a capital "T" for this group. As ABC pointed out, Blackwell and his gang went by our guards last night like they were in traction. Not a good omen. 8)
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Tim Pickett

Comment

Originally posted by longlimbs22

Tim Pickett
              Thank you, coach.

Comment

Well, my alma mater, Houston beat Kentucky last night. Meeks is good for Kentucky, but Houston was a better overall team.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                  Well, my alma mater, Houston beat Kentucky last night. Meeks is good for Kentucky, but Houston was a better overall team.

I wonder if the "Gillespie sucks" chant came from Aggies that made the trip over to Houston, or Wildcats who made the trip down.

Comment

Nice read on Vaden and UAB.

Comment

Working...
                    X