X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    The Valley butthurt is real:

http://www.mvcfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4918&start=0

There's plenty of more threads where their obsessive and jealous tendencies are laid out. BirdsEyeView, the biggest dope out there who clearly still has a crush on me a year later after I embarrassed him on a daily basis there, is one of the chief, insecure fellers. Him and retire12 have to be the most insecure, butturt Redturd fans out there. How's being irrelevant feel, fellers?

Loyola fans tend to be pretty tender too. So yah, eff them. I'm over that one-bid, mid-major league and its legion of jealous fans.
    I'm sorry, dude, but you look more pathetic than any of them by continuing to troll the Valley message board. Who cares?

Be more like Draper:

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post

I'm sorry, dude, but you look more pathetic than any of them by continuing to troll the Valley message board. Who cares?

Be more like Draper:
      Troll the Valley message board?

Thats the first time I’ve been to that wasteland in over a year and I certainly don’t post over there. I went over there because I was informed that my name was mentioned by a Redturd poster. So I went and read the the pathetic storm that was blowing.

And now i thought it was necessary to show how much angst and jealousy was built up over there while at the same time there are posters here that are Pro-Loyola.

Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yah, I’m still pro-Loyola.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          Yah, I’m still pro-Loyola.
          Super duper.

I’m sure Dan Muller appreciates your support.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Super duper.

I’m sure Dan Muller appreciates your support.
            When did he take the Loyola job that hasn’t opened yet?

Comment

Still cheering for Loyola here too. I love chaos. Wouldn't mind Michigan winning it, either. I'm a huge Beilein fan.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

When did he take the Loyola job that hasn’t opened yet?
                Apparently you have been a little slow or haven’t been paying attention.

Dan Muller has taken full credit for this Loyola run.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Apparently you have been a little slow or haven’t been paying attention.

Dan Muller has taken full credit for this Loyola run.
                  He can take credit for whatever he wants while he’s home on the couch. You can let him be in your head if you want to. I choose not to let him matter to me.

Comment

He can take credit for whatever he wants while he’s home on the couch. You can let him be in your head if you want to. I choose not to let him matter to me.
                    He's not in my head. I could give two shits about that insecure, butthurt soul. Mike Kennedy mentioned his tweet on the radio during the post game show so it was us that was in Muller's head and it became my problem when he took a shot at our program for no reason other than looking like an insecure jackoff.

So, you and everyone else can bring out your Loyola pom poms all you want. I'll pass. I'm sure the other Valley fans and Loyola fans who are trashing WSU will take your pity party though.

We do agree however that Muller's thoughts aren't worth the couch he sits on.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

He's not in my head. I could give two shits about that insecure, butthurt soul. Mike Kennedy mentioned his tweet on the radio during the post game show so it was us that was in Muller's head and it became my problem when he took a shot at our program for no reason other than looking like an insecure jackoff.

So, you and everyone else can bring out your Loyola pom poms all you want. I'll pass. I'm sure the other Valley fans and Loyola fans who are trashing WSU will take your pity party though.

We do agree however that Muller's thoughts aren't worth the couch he sits on.
                      I understand your position, Fev, and don't totally disagree with it. Given what crap was said on their board about WSU after several WSU posters (and no posters from any Valley teams)congratulated them on their first couple of wins, they are pretty much dead to me. I say "pretty much" because they really only have a small handful of posters anyway.

The way I look at it, we can take the high road, like it or not, and pull for LOLoyola, because there simply is no high road one can take when it comes to the Chickenhawks.

Comment

Working...
                      X