2018 Final Four?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Final Four?

Who will you be cheering for in this year’s 2018 Final Four?
    Villanova
    22.35%
    Michigan
    8.24%
    Loyola-Chicago
    60.00%
    Kansas
    9.41%
    I have no idea, “this Poll was poorly worded”
    0%
    I don’t participate in polls, “Never have, and never will!”
    0%

The poll is expired.

I voted Loyola, with my second choice being Villanova.

Comment

Michigan first. Loyola if they beat Michigan.

Comment

I voted Nova, it's the lesser of the options for me. I've said all year that I think Nova is overrated, but i'd rather eat crow then see any of the others win.

Comment

Nova, easily.

How could you say they’re overrated, considering their overall body of work and are now in the FF?

I think they’ve been the most consistent program all year and are the favorite to win it all.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Nova .. really don't have a reason to not like them. Wright seems like a solid guy, never seen large scale ignorance in their fan base (even though they actually have backed up there talk quite a bit). Only reason to not like them is they are in the Big East ... but let's be real .. they are the only reason the Big East is relevant anymore anyways.

Comment

Loyola, because I still have a stick-up-for-the-little-guy mentality, and it makes the rest of the Valley look even worse because the school they invited in to replace Creighton has already left them in the dust.

I wonder if Pitt is even returning Dan Muller's calls.

Comment

Go Loyola! And I'll take Sister Jean doing our scouting next year. Too many career nights for the other guys.

Comment

1) Villinova
                  2) Michigan

Not the MVC or KU
                  The Assman

Comment

Loyola over KU. Bill Self record vs. the Valley in the NCAA tourney will fall to 1-4, and they will be forever part of history losing to Sister Jean and the 11 seeds.
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Giant Meteor 2018.

Then Nova.

Comment

I'll root for Loyola, but I don't think they'll actually win their next game. Overall, I'll root for Villanova. I've enjoyed their recent national prominence.

I will never root for KU. I couldn't even get myself to root for them over Duke. Either team winning that game was lose/lose.

Comment

The Valley butthurt is real:

http://www.mvcfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4918&start=0

There's plenty of more threads where their obsessive and jealous tendencies are laid out. BirdsEyeView, the biggest dope out there who clearly still has a crush on me a year later after I embarrassed him on a daily basis there, is one of the chief, insecure fellers. Him and retire12 have to be the most insecure, butturt Redturd fans out there. How's being irrelevant feel, fellers?

Loyola fans tend to be pretty tender too. So yah, eff them. I'm over that one-bid, mid-major league and its legion of jealous fans.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

One question... Why bother going over the MVC boards any how? You already know after all the years we dominated the league that there is bound to be hatred and backlash for us leaving then as soon as a team gets to the final 4 they go ape ****... congrats for their successes... But being in a one bid league is not ideal...

Comment

• 1979Shocker
                              1979Shocker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Realistically, the MVC was probably always a 2-bid league most of the time, but because the committee always seemed to favor more P5 schools getting in, it never happened.

Havent been to the Valley boards since we left. No reason to, and cant see why anyone fom WSU would. Glad were in the AAC!
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                            X