No announcement yet.

Gregg Marshall Show - 03/19/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALo was mentioned during the discussion regarding the Memphis coaching change. HCGM said that Penny had treated the WSU coaching staff very well during the recruitment of Alex.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        Gregg Marshall Show Tonight - Last one of the 2017-18 Season

Monday, 03/19/18 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
        All news, and all that matters to you in the Wichita region, plus 24-hour traffic updates, weather & more. Stream, read and download KNSS-AM from any device on Audacy.

98.7 FM
        1330 KNSS

Likely tape delayed broadcast: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoxSports/featured
        How does Gregg have time to coach will all those commercials he films ...

Comment

One more thing, he said Duff missed half a season and when he came back to the court he didn't remember all the plays from the previous year. Coach kinda took the blame for that.

Comment

• Aargh
            Aargh commented
            Editing a comment
            That's interesting. Shamet went the other route and studied EVERYTHING during his RS year and pretty much knew the plays for every position when he was ready to go again. Shamet also did a lot of work on his dribbling and handles when he wasn't able to practice or run. Seems we've seen the difference between preparation to return and lack of preparation to return.

• ShockCrazy
            ShockCrazy commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't call it a lack of preparation to return. Some people learn/retain better through doing. I think Markis seems to be a much more active learner and locks in better when he can do. He's a pretty bouncy excited kid and I think not playing was pretty tough on him, and coach even mentioned it a couple times during the season.

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          One more thing, he said Duff missed half a season and when he came back to the court he didn't remember all the plays from the previous year. Coach kinda took the blame for that.
          I took what was said a little differently. It seems to me like he was saying that MM was thinking to much instead of just reacting on the court. More as a 'Duff is the kind of player that needs lots of repetition in practice' than 'he couldn't remember the plays'.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
          X