X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Penn is looking pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
      Does anyone know if we get any of the tournament share money from this year? I know part of the stipulations of us joining had something to do with not getting all the shares.
      My memory is that we forfeited shares for all of the MVC wins, and we will not get any of the shares the AAC has earned in prior years. I think we do get shares the AAC earns this year and forward. We do not yet get any of the TV money.

At least, that's how I remember it. I'll definitely defer to anyone who remembers differently.

Comment

• Aargh
        Aargh commented
        Editing a comment
        Agrees with my memory, for what that's worth.

Great win for RI! B12 starting another year of overwhelming NCAA bids and early exits off right.
      Originally posted by BleacherReport
      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Refs gifting KU 3 points to end the half
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• WheatShock
          WheatShock commented
          Editing a comment
          Just a horrible call. It is KU though so i'm not surprised.

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
        Great win for RI! B12 starting another year of overwhelming NCAA bids and early exits off right.
        Yep. How a team could finish the season 6-12 (that's more than half the season) and still get an invite defies sound reasoning.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          Your talking about the NCAA here. Sound reasoning is not exactly a strong point of said organization.

• Jamar Howard 4 President
          Jamar Howard 4 President commented
          Editing a comment
          You keep saying this. The reasoning is that the entire season counts equally. Dislike it, fine. But the reasoning is sound.

• ShockingButTrue
          ShockingButTrue commented
          Editing a comment
          They haven't won a road game in the year of our Lord 2018. In their last 18 games they were 6-12 (now 13).So the reasoning states Nov. and Dec. are what's really important, not Jan-Feb-March? Is that right? And if so, you want me to believe that's sound? What an idiot.

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
        Shows what happens when you have lower FG%, fewer FTs, outrebounded by 13, one fewer PF, shoot 19 percentage poinnts better from 3 (7 more made FG) and have 6 turnovers to opponent's 13.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

13 seed UNC Greensboro giving 4 seed Gonzaga a storng challenge through 30 minutes of play.

Comment

• bunck
          bunck commented
          Editing a comment
          This has been a great game, Loyola/Miami looks like it could be a pretty good matchup too.

Penn has some fight in them.

Comment

Loyola leading Miami early.

Comment

Houston, WSU, and UC can't sleepwalk this year. Teams came to play. This year's first round is already more entertaining than last year's.

Comment

So the one year we don’t get the worst possible bracket and location....

...and jinxed it.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                So the one year we don’t get the worst possible bracket and location....

...and jinxed it.
                Huh?

Comment

That Alonso for UNCG cost them the game with an awful take to the basket then the push off foul.

Comment

Someone needs to call into coach Donahue's radio show and ask him about free throw shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Huh?
                      Looked like Gonzaga was gonna lose for a good minute there. I figured the one year we didn’t get worst-case scenario (Gonzaga in Boise) the worst-case scenario was going to fall through.

Comment

• SHOCKvalue
                        SHOCKvalue commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Gotcha!
                    Working...
                    X