Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      I hate KU, they make me root for teams like Duke...
      I hate KU an Duke, they make root for teams like Illinois State

Comment

• 3 home games and a bunch of close wins. Still one of the luckiest teams in America.

Their luck is about to run out.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Seriously. Is Devontae Graham wearing lipstick?

Comment

• What an evil game to have to pick a side Kansas vs Duke if Syracuse loses as expected. Sadly I have to root for Kansas in this situation.
            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Kung Wu
              Kung Wu commented
              Editing a comment
              Duke never tried to eff over WSU. Rooting for Duke would be easy!

• I hate this tournament lol
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Villanova plays with grit and a lot of confidence. They will be hard to beat by anyone left in this tournament.
              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• JJClamdip
                JJClamdip commented
                Editing a comment
                And they got a lot of help from the stripes tonight, West Virginia could not breath on them without a foul being called and they let them play on the other end. WVU Got screwed.

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
              Villanova plays with grit and a lot of confidence. They will be hard to beat by anyone left in this tournament.
              Easily the most consistent team in the country. I honestly love watching them play. Jay Wright is fun to watch coach, just really smooth. I just don't mind anything that team and program does at all. Go Nova.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Will be cheering for all the remaining Big 12 teams... Self and his team have done a remarkable job this year getting beyond what anyone thought possible in January. No matter how much you dislike Self you have to hand it to him for this year's effort.
                K-State through the luck of draw is probably the only one of the three with a real chance to win their elite eight game. Weber at K-State for the remainder of his life if he wins tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                  No matter how much you dislike Self you have to hand it to him for this year's effort.
                  Lol... nah.

Y'all beat Penn, Seton Hall, and Clemson, two of those being under five point games. Real murderer's row to get to the elite eight.

Comment

• Rooting for Duke feels like I'm in the old West with a bottle of whiskey getting drunk so the doc can remove a bullet out of my ass.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I'm pulling for the Dookies all day in this one. I was a Gene Banks fan back in the day.

Comment

• It appears that the officials know damn good and well what teams bring in a television audience. It ain't fixed, but it is influenced.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                          Will be cheering for all the remaining Big 12 teams... Self and his team have done a remarkable job this year getting beyond what anyone thought possible in January. No matter how much you dislike Self you have to hand it to him for this year's effort.
                          K-State through the luck of draw is probably the only one of the three with a real chance to win their elite eight game. Weber at K-State for the remainder of his life if he wins tomorrow.
                          Bill Self has done an amazing job this year with so many built in disadvantages. I don’t think anyone thought he would be one game from living up to his seed and preseason ranking (#4) for the first time in 6 years, yet here we are.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                            ShockdaWorld commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Built in disadvantages? You mean like recruiting kids of such high moral value that they may or may not play? You mean disadvantages like being buddies with the boosters that give those high moral kids cars to wreck? You mean disadvantages like a 35-2 free throw advantage? Yah, I agree. Must be tough.

• I have no reason, with the schools still in the hunt, not to pull for a MVC school which I do not recall having any gripes with.

Seem to recall the Shockers being Underdogs for decades, so I always pull for a deserving UnderDog.

Go, Loyola!

Comment

Working...
                          X