No announcement yet.

2018 General NCAA Tournament Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. I thought Houston had it wrapped up.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Nothing is going right. This sucks.

Comment

• That ladies and gentlemen is what they call Coog'in it.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          Houston seems better at not closing out games than the Shox.
          I wouldn't go that far. They closed us out.

Comment

• SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
            78-65

Comment

• Wsu isn’t eligible for the ncaa tournament money this year correct (aac I mean).

Comment

• FlyingWheat
                FlyingWheat commented
                Editing a comment
                MK said we get ours, but not anyone else’s

• Houston outplayed them, but Michigan got a stretch of freebies, and when Houston needed em, the law of averages caught up to that dude. Ridiculous shot though.
              “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• I'm glad I'm not Devin Davis right now.

Comment

• Thought Houston was screwed by the officials the last 5 or 6 minutes.

Comment

• Why not put a tall player on the guy inbounding the ball? They let Michigan easily move the ball up court.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Why not put a tall player on the guy inbounding the ball? They let Michigan easily move the ball up court.
                      Especially since they couldn't run the baseline.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Could have called an offensive foul on the shooter. You can't kick out like that and hit the defender. I know I've seen that called in the NBA a few times. Don't know about college. Would have taken balls to call it though.
                        After the game these analysts are calling it a great play call by Belein. That was a terrible shot to get with almost four seconds. Getting a falling out of bounds 40 foot throw (not shot) at the basket is not my idea of a great play. The only thing great about that play was that the ball went in the basket. If he missed that they'd be saying "that's the best shot you can get with 4 seconds left?" Tennessee got a much better shot than that with no time outs and less time. They just missed theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Why not put a tall player on the guy inbounding the ball? They let Michigan easily move the ball up court.
                          I agree. They could have made that a much more uncomfortable inbounds pass.

Comment

• Seton Hall pissed down their legs. Dumb, dumb turnovers and didn't get hot til late. Refs absolutely favored KU (big surprise).

KU is an extremely soft team. They look like a 4 seed to me. I expect them to not make it out of next weekend. Refs will probably get involved but Duke or Michigan State will simply out-tough them.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cincy will destroy Loyola. Book it.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X