WSU vs. Houston in the AAC Tournament Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
    Hair bun was allowed to clobber and grab, but Shammet should never have thrown that up for grabs. Use a to. And Reeves...wtf man? Oh well, they will get an extra rest day.
    Exactly. That's why Marshall saves timeouts. Use one instead of making a risky pass.

Comment

• Once again, lots of missed opportunities. And poor execution on the inbounds play simply for lack of a timeout. Don't make that pass, call TO and start over.

Still -- if Gray and reaves had been going up for a pass in the NFL, that would probably have been an interference call, and if Reaves had bodied Gray out of the way like that to get a steal it almost surely would have been a foul, not to mention the amount of contact on that play compared to some of Shaq's "fouls."

Marshall will almost surely have to work to hold his tongue in the postgame presser, and if he loses control of it he'll be fully justified in my view.

Comment

• We played poor in the first half. Shaq gets clearly fouled on the put back dunk & no call. Complete bs. Take it out on NCAA teams

Comment

• Also McDuffie had Gray shut down. McDuffie goes to he bench and then Gray scores the next 11 for UH. McDuffie never gets the assignment again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• You heard it here first. We will be a 5 seed and we will end up being one of the usual 5/12 upsets because this team has no killer instinct. NONE!

Comment

• Shocks were unsettled the first 10 minutes, and that is putting it kindly. Could have used a time out to help the kids refocus. They were playing catch up for a good while after that.

Comment

• Top 25 games are generally 50/50 type games....rather win the 50/50 in the NCAA tournament. Get some rest and prepare to go as a 4 or 5 or 6 seed. Better than the draw WSU got last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                  You heard it here first. We will be a 5 seed and we will end up being one of the usual 5/12 upsets because this team has no killer instinct. NONE!
                  No point in watching the rest of the season I guess

Comment

• Hope the team flies back tonight. Hope they burn with anger over their first half play. Each player needs to vow to bring it...for 40 minutes. 20 isn’t enough. We’ve had a hard time with this all year...can’t wait much longer to give it a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                      I would take a few punks on this team.

too damn soft and weak.
                      Come on, you are better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Come on, you are better than that.
                        I don’t think he is

Comment

• I understand frustration, I don't understand lack of support for these guys.

Comment

• Frankamp and Reaves should never be on the court at the same time for a final possessions. Reaves has struggled in big time moments so he needs to be on the bench.

Comment

• proshox
                              proshox commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Idiotic. Against temple we got torched down the stretch. They never played together.

We win this game with simple use of timeout when the inbounds play fails.

• onwards and upwards - 2 weeks from now this game will be forgotten
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• slyp3st
                              slyp3st commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I hope so but lately Shaq and Shamet are the only players playing good. If one or the other struggles then we desperately need Mcduffie to show up again.

• The good news is the team has an extra day of rest. I hope it pays off.

Comment

Working...
                            X