Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This defense is just embarrassing.

Comment

Don't worry, I'm sure an inspirational speech from Donnie Jones at halftime will turn things around.

Comment

I love coach, but what in the literal F with the zone

Comment

We refuse to guard the 3 point line. Make them effing drive, for the love of god!

Comment

56 freaking points. Cincinnati will beat us like uconn beat our ladies.

Comment

Thought we were going to be prepared for Temple.

Comment

Understandably, there is a lot of frustration and anger in the SASO room.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

50+ points in a half.... again.

I sentence you to getting kicked in the balls by Tekele Cotton....
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

One team is playing very hard on defense but it is not us.

Comment

We had one spurt where we played great then we decided to let up and let them back in it, Temple came to play, we came to watch them play.

Comment

Jury is in...this team is soft without a player or coach to make reasonable adjustments. Zone Gregg, really?

Comment

We're not in this game, mentally, physically and certainly not competively. Temple's defense is impeccable. We look completely lost. Not at all what I expected. Don't like getting embarrassed in our own house.

Comment

I disagree that we played poor defense the first 15 minutes. They hit shots.

Then we decided zone was a good idea for some unknown reason. And for an even less known reason stayed with it .

Comment

This is how you lose your first round tourney game to the 12 errrrr 8 seed.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

This feels like the South Dakota State game. Struggled defending the pick and pop. Their bigs killed us from 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X