No announcement yet.

Official #19 WSU vs Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've had 10 misses and at least half of them either didn't hit or barley even touched the rim.

Comment

CMON SHOX!!!!!
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

We are finally playing with energy. I’m hoping our depth allows us to sustain this until the run out of gas.

Comment

Cant leave them open....
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

we need some Shocker Magic !!!
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

We need some ****ing defense.

Comment

Perhaps Temple is simply one of those teams that owns us due to matching up well. Oh well, it's still early but hardly the performance I thought the Shox would deliver at home. Or, perhaps this is one of your textbook example 'trap' games with the Shox thinking about Cincy coming up.

Comment

Wide open shots for Temple, but STILL. Effing Temple could not be shooting better. This is unreal

Comment

Bank shot 3. Goodnight.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Temple calls bank....sheeesh
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

I just don’t understand the giant lineup against this team. Rauno, Willis, and MM across the front line. That group isn’t quick enough to guard right now.

Comment

You get a three I get a three everyone gets a three

Comment

At some point, we might want to consider guarding the 3.

Comment

And yet another 50 point half. The D is just atrocious.

Comment

Landry does not match up against this team. They are too athletic for him

Comment

Working...
                                X