• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovin’ What I’m seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
      Lovin’ What I’m seeing.
      Me too! 8/15 from 3, and playing with intensity! And a 20 point lead!

Comment

14 assists on 16 baskets. Nice!
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Who woulda thunk it AR most definitely the team leader

Comment

Shamet looks like his old self. Keep this pace up and a CJSlam may just happen tonite!
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

Stone Cold Austin is taking over this team.

Comment

If you throw that series where the four UConn players went for the uncontested rebound, fell to the ground, and knocked the ball out of bounds into a GIF and put it on repeat -- that's probably how most of their fans have felt for a while now.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• shoxilla
                  shoxilla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol, announcers were too stunned to even comment for a little bit

• Rlh04d
                  Rlh04d commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I felt bad for UConn when we had Keyser playing minutes in the first half. I felt embarrassed for their fans during that sequence. UConn deserves better.

SHJ can go back to the bench

Comment

Not much to dislike about that half. A few shot selection issues, but nothing to really complain about. Keep it up Shox!
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

Now this is the shockers that are coming closer to working out as we expect them. We have to keep up with the tempo and we have to be consistent.

Comment

A real team effort tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockersarelife View Post
                        SHJ can go back to the bench
                        I agree with you about how he's played, but I think Marshall will treat this as an opportunity to try and work on some things in game with him.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

I still find SHJ to be a little too selfish with the ball still.

Comment

• Rlh04d
                            Rlh04d commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I don't mind a little selfishness when you're good enough for it. Unfortunately, he's shooting 22.2% in conference -- and even that is fool's gold, considering he was 5 of 9 against the bottom dwellers ECU and USF. He's 1 of 18 against the rest of the conference so far.

He hasn't progressed at all this season. He's good enough to rip apart bad competition, and that's really it. He makes us play too fast, shoots too often (on the season, he's taking the third most shots-per-minute played, slightly behind Morris and Willis, who are shooting 10-14% better on the season), and doesn't play good defense.

Other than being a living change-of-pace, having low turnover numbers, and providing a fourth PG, I don't see his value to this team.
                            Last edited by Rlh04d; February 10, 2018, 06:34 PM.

5 guys have 8 or 9 points. Impressive balance so far.

Comment

We are starting to play like a team. Now tonight we should use it as a way to find a better oiled machine. We all know that UConn is in a slump. Our real test is coming up soon. I like what I’m seeing tonight. And it could be that I’m drinking my Wu Shock Wheat beer for good luck.

Comment

Working...
                            X