No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Houston Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one thing we do not want to start under any circumstances is a two or more game losing streak, period.

Comment

2i07lep.png
      Tinypic™ is a photo and video sharing service that allows you to easily upload, link and share your images and videos on MySpace®, eBay®, blogs and message boards. No account required, upload your photos and videos today!
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Shocks win
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Kitty Kats - 71
          Who let the dogs out - 83

Go Shockers!!!
          :wsu_posters::angel:

Comment

Never been one to put much credence in signs. But, as I turned to page B5 in today's home newspaper, the names LANDRY and WILLIS were both printed in large capital letters.

The LANDRY was Andrew,. the leader of the Career Builder Golf Challenge, and WILLIS is our senior sports writers, whose name appears daily.

So, all things considered, I just got to predict that Landry and Willis will lead us to victory today.

Comment

Outside the arena now - couple hundred people in line before the doors open, and 3/4 of them are Shocker fans!

Comment

Not feeling today after Wednesday evening's disappointing loss. Granted, the Mustangs just couldn't miss, especially Shake, but this team is a bit Jekyll and Hyde right now and I'm not certain which team shows up today. I hate to see us lose two in a row in the conference but I believe that will be the case. I hope I'm terribly wrong.

Comment

IT'S GAMEDAY BITCHES !!

Comment

Working...
                  X