Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22
    Originally posted by wufan
    What's up with the Wessel comment? That seems out of no where.
    They're friends and teammates. That's all. You can't tell me that someone like that couldn't have any kind of influence at all. Not to say that would guarantee anything, but it's something. Plus, it's been a bit of a running joke on here for quite some time.
    Xman explained it. I just missed the context originally. Yes, Wessel needs to bring PE to WSU! I thought the original comment was that Wessel needs to "step up" his game...not "step up" and help us get Perry. I totally agree, as we need to pull out every stop if Perry is even semi-interested.
    Livin the dream

Comment

They're friends and teammates. That's all. You can't tell me that someone like that couldn't have any kind of influence at all. Not to say that would guarantee anything, but it's something. Plus, it's been a bit of a running joke on here for quite some time.
      Xman explained it. I just missed the context originally. Yes, Wessel needs to bring PE to WSU! I thought the original comment was that Wessel needs to "step up" his game...not "step up" and help us get Perry. I totally agree, as we need to pull out every stop if Perry is even semi-interested.
      Mr. Ellis will make his own decision about where he wants to attend school. Putting even implied pressure on Wessel to recruit Ellis is unfair to Evan. I really don't think that Wessel will have any bearing on where Perry Ellis decides to play his college ball. He is a bright young man and I am sure he will weigh all options and choose what he deems is best for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
        Mr. Ellis will make his own decision about where he wants to attend school. Putting even implied pressure on Wessel to recruit Ellis is unfair to Evan. I really don't think that Wessel will have any bearing on where Perry Ellis decides to play his college ball. He is a bright young man and I am sure he will weigh all options and choose what he deems is best for him.
        It's a joke. Lighten up Francis.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
          It's a joke. Lighten up Francis.

Obviously what I need to do is quit reading the "Perry Ellis" threads. The kid will make up his mind in due course. Until then, it's just a lot of hot air everyone is blowing. And joke or not, it gets old.

Comment

If Ellis picks WSU, the first time he's introduced in the starting lineup, 10,506 people will peg the decibel meter in CKA. WSU is the only school on Perry's list where that's likely to happen.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh
              Also, he might be able to earn PT at KU and Kentucky, but he won't be starting there as a FR. I don't think he will be, at least. He can start at WSU as a FR.
              I don't know about that. KU loses quite a bit this year, especially in the front court.

Comment

I think we've got a pretty good shot at Perry.

But I also think that we've got a good shot at subsequently seeing re-establishment of the NCAA's base camp outside of Koch Arena. Paid for and sustained by the Lawrence Elitist Club Trust Fund.

Comment

Perry Ellis mom tweeted this last night

Seems like Dana Ford and Perry have a really good relationship dating back to Perrys middle school days.
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                    Perry Ellis mom tweeted this last night

Seems like Dana Ford and Perry have a really good relationship dating back to Perrys middle school days.
                    When I was with the Dept, I'd see Perry working with Dana frequently.

Comment

Department of Corrections?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                        Department of Corrections?
                        He said with not in :D 8)
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                        X