Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Valley coach, other than your own, would you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with Geno Ford. I pretty much know what I am getting with the others, and it's either (at best) over achieving mediocrity or totally unproven.

Gregg is not only the best Greg(g), but he's the best coach in the league, and right now it isn't close.

No other coach has more wins, a better winning %, more titles, more post season titles, more tournament titles or more post season wins.

Comment

Oh, I also predict that the rest of the Valley will put Coach Marshall no higher than 3rd on their list of choices, and it could be lower.

In this middle of the road, milktoast, group hug, big government Obama loving league of part time and bandwagon fans, a blood thirsty desire to be the best of the best is not looked upon kindly.

Walk middle road, squish like grape.

And I'm tired of hearing nonsense like "doing the most with the least". Fine, take the least....I'll go after the best. Just getting by isn't good enough for WSU. It's fine I guess for NIU and sCUm, but we have slightly more lofty goals.

Comment

I do find it hysterical that there are 2 votes for Lowery.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

For the record, I did not actually vote for Lowery.

But I'm wondering where the Ohio Valley coaches are at in the poll?

And where is Charles Lackey? Dick Hunsaker?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            For the record, I did not actually vote for Lowery.

But I'm wondering where the Ohio Valley coaches are at in the poll?

And where is Charles Lackey? Dick Hunsaker?
            There is only one Valley...
            Visit the site with the most in-depth coverage of the Missouri Valley -- http://www.examiner.com/missouri-val...al/joseph-book

Follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/mvcexaminerjoe

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
              Oh, I also predict that the rest of the Valley will put Coach Marshall no higher than 3rd on their list of choices, and it could be lower.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

4th.....the fans in this league are more stupid than I already thought, and that's pretty flipping stupid.

Comment

[quote="WuDrWu"]
                Originally posted by WuDrWu

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

4th.....the fans in this league are more stupid than I already thought, and that's pretty flipping stupid.[/quote

ACTUALLY, removing the 72 votes from the WSU site, the results from the other schools are as follows:

Jacobsen 112
                MARSHALL 58
                Lansing 55
                McDermott 47
                Simmons 35
                Lusk 12
                Jankovich 4
                Ford 3
                Phelps 2
                Lowery 1
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Outstanding point. I failed to properly weigh my own stupidity when factoring in the stupidity of the other fans in this miserable conference.

My apologies.

It turns out fans of the other teams were, instead, just about as stupid, not even more stupid, than I thought they were. :)

Also, I think I failed to realize that the questions was "who do you want to lead your team" not "who is the best coach".

It should come as no surprise that a plurality of fans in this league do not want a passionate, hard working and dedicated, fiery and fierce competitor with a unmatched track record of winning and NCAA appearances who at the same time stays out of trouble and who's players also stay out of trouble and graduate, to lead their teams. :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu
                    Lowery 1
                    Either Lowery's mama peruses the forums or someone else has a sense of humor.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                    X