WSU vs Houston Game Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seven Nation Army chant! Sounded good!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Well, Sunday will be my second game of the season. Lucked in to some nice seats on StubHub. I am pumped.

Comment

Only 28 points in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
          Great win! But when did we score our last field goal?
          31:04 missed 13 in a row, 1 of last 18.

Comment

I honestly didn't expect a blowout, but that was the team we all expected at the beginning of the season. Not only did the team bring it, but the crowd brought it as well. Looked and sounded great on TV. Nice job folks!

Comment

We actually got outscored in the second half 31-28. Mitgaard and CJ really know how to slow down an offense. Unfortunately it's ours........Great win though.

Comment

Well didnt expect that. Great win Shoxs!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Out-freakin-standing. Felt like one of the most complete games this season. Wished the end of the bench could have made more of their time in but they’ll get better. Stripes looked great!

Comment

Home AAC Game - check
                    Nationally Televised - check
                    Win - check
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Shox got outrebounded for the first time in 18 games. Shot 1 for their last 18 and they still shot 44%.

Comment

• Great game - out guys came out smoking and never let it up til near the very end..

Comment

• Black, yellow, white stripes=3 stripes and the Cougars were out. Great to see MM get 11 and Shaq was more consistent. CF and LS were smokin hot. What? We get out-rebounded for the 1st time all Season--36-35 and they were missing Brady? Yikes. Somewhere around a solid 33 minutes per Marshall just now. 2-0 in the AAC. 81-63 is a very nice win!!!
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Is there a stat sheet showing +- for Shox players?
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                            Is there a stat sheet showing +- for Shox players?
                            You can probably find something here.

Check out the detailed 2017-18 Wichita State Shockers Roster and Stats for College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

Comment

• It was a MVC style beatdown. Not sure what that means after 2 games. Last 7 minutes would have been better if the right guys had shot the ball. Okay to get guys minutes but that doesn't mean the shooters don't get to shoot.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                              X