No announcement yet.

WSU vs Houston Game Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I much prefer when we're the ones with 50+ at half!

Comment

53 pts on a 12-2 team.........starting to hit our stride..."Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war".
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

Best the Shocks have looked all year by far. Houston is a bit disappointing but the Shocks are making them look even worse. Raining threes.

Comment

And the stripes look great in the house.

Comment

Here we go back to the valley games again with the boring blowout games by halftime.

I kid, I kid.

Comment

• 60Shock
              60Shock commented
              Editing a comment
              The older you get the more you will enjoy the blowouts.. Much easier on the blood pressure.

And the stripes look great in the house.

Comment

From http://www.coogfans.com/t/cougars-tr...-espn/10531/54

bigmccoogButch 16m

WSU moves the ball around as well as any team I have seen the Coogs play in a long time...these guys are legit and we look like the proverbial deer in the headlights...
              Houston is missing 6-8, 230 Breaon Brady who had a great game agaisnt Temple before injuring his ankle. Although not sure how much difference it would have made in the 1st half the way the Shocks played and shot the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                Ugghh... Mike Kennedy killing me. Poor guy has got to upgrade system or something. Cutting in and out over Internet feed again.
                I am having the same problem

Comment

I don't really expect the Shocks to repeat that 1st half performance in the 2nd half but I do want to see them finish off a full 40 minutes of solid play.

Comment

CF3 !!!!
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

Our man offence has been unstoppable.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Wow, are we playing good are what. This is what we have been waiting for and knew that they could do. Wow

Comment

Definitely don't want to foul Shaq with your jaw

Comment

Houston already has 7 fouls with 16 minutes left in the game. Hopefully, they shoot free throws better than they did agains UConn.

Comment

ZB3 !!!
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
                              X