Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just voted. 8th.

Comment

Why is it that when I see a picture of bruce pearl I feel I need to either shower or at least wash my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Why is it that when I see a picture of bruce pearl I feel I need to either shower or at least wash my hands.
        You're supposed to be voting for Marshall :poster_shocks:
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Still 8th. Vote often
          This year we'll be asking people to take a timeout from their daily lives to vote for the INFINITI Coaches Charity Challenge. Over four rounds of voting, fans will whittle our field of 48 coaches down to a final four. The coach with the most votes after four rounds wins $100,000 for their charity.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            Still 8th. Vote often
            Gregg is now in 7th. Roy Williams in 33rd and Bruce Weber in last, both with 0%

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

Bump 2nd round, 3G is in 7th. Open link in private window and vote repeatedly.

This year we'll be asking people to take a timeout from their daily lives to vote for the INFINITI Coaches Charity Challenge. Over four rounds of voting, fans will whittle our field of 48 coaches down to a final four. The coach with the most votes after four rounds wins $100,000 for their charity.

Comment

Didn't realize how nervous Archie looks, poor Archie.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I put in a quick 20. More later. 3G in 7th place

Comment

I voted, its not showing me what place Marshall is currently in?

Comment

• Pigman
                        Pigman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        go to legal page then leaderboard, he's still 7th

Bump

Comment

Marshall is down to 11th. What's the cutoff for this round. It didn't say on their site that I could find.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          Marshall is down to 11th. What's the cutoff for this round. It didn't say on their site that I could find.
                          Of the 24 in the second round, only 16 make it to the third round.

From http://promo.espn.com/espn/contests/infiniti/2018/legal

INFINITI Coaches Charity Challenge Round 3 Voting Period:

The sixteen (16) Coaches and their Designated Charities that receive the most votes throughout the duration of the Round 2 Voting Period, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will become Round 3 Coaches and will be profiled on www.espn.com, keyword "INFINITI". Eligible Voters can vote for the Round 3 Coaches using ESPN.com Voting and Social Media Voting between 1:00 PM ET on 2/12/18 and 11:59 AM ET on 2/25/18 ("INFINITI Coaches Charity Challenge Round 3 Voting Period"). Voting is open to Eligible Voters who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of 2/12/18.

Comment

BUMP.. Let's get busy!

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

Dropped to eighth. Come on, folks. Let's not let the children down.

Comment

Working...
                              X