Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infiniti Coaches Charity Challenge

http://www.goshockers.com/news/2018/...-underway.aspx

Coach Marshall representing the Wichita Children's home again.

Looks like they are doing it somewhat differently this year. 3 different ways to vote for you that are into Twitter and Instagram.

Taking timeouts is certainly not something we are used to with Coach Marshall. Do we know how to do that?

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 2, 2018, 03:21 PM.

I'll make a bold prediction: Last year's winner, Purdue, wins again. Particularly since 3 time winner Ohio St appears not to be apart of it (maybe Infinite thought that wasn't a good look).

This thing is so biased toward any of the large schools. Well, any who at least gives a rats ass. Oh, I will vote and help the Wichita Children's Home as far as we can go.

Comment

It looks like I can only vote once per device (iPad, iPhone, computer) rather than different email addresses. That will reduce my daily voting from nine to three. I don't tweet or instagram.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Don't forget to vote.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Coach Marshall is in 10th place.

Comment

Currently 9th.

Comment

Better get busy...

Comment

Oh this is my favorite thing of the year.

Comment

10th place

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                  It looks like I can only vote once per device (iPad, iPhone, computer) rather than different email addresses. That will reduce my daily voting from nine to three. I don't tweet or instagram.
                  There is the usual way around that 1 vote per device limit.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

There is the usual way around that 1 vote per device limit.
                    Yes...yes there is.

Comment

I wonder if they have thought about a personal appeal on the video board by HCGM right before the game starts for everyone to take their phone out and walk them through the sequence to vote and then vote.. I mean 10,000 in one fell swoop

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        I wonder if they have thought about a personal appeal on the video board by HCGM right before the game starts for everyone to take their phone out and walk them through the sequence to vote and then vote.. I mean 10,000 in one fell swoop
                        Awesome idea. I will reward this idea with a Timbuktu burger at some point this year.

Comment

Do you think the Koch Arena Wi-Fi could handle it.?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Do you think the Koch Arena Wi-Fi could handle it.?

The wifi can't even handle the stupid people pixel thingy.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Bump
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                              X