No announcement yet.

Official #8 Wichita State vs UCONN Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well MM still knows how to dunk at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

We would've covered.
      This might be a disgusting back door.

Comment

• Survived.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Impressive second half. Even covered despite forgetting how to shoot FTs.

Comment

• WHEEW

Comment

• ONE
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• The free throw shooting was atrocious today!!!! I’m going to blame it on not getting to shoot in the building yesterday. But, awful.

Comment

• I'll take it

Comment

• Double digit road win! Could have been a blow out, but oh well. Win on the road in AAC.

Comment

• We will see many of these “ugly” games this year. We better just get used to winning ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                        The free throw shooting was atrocious today!!!! I’m going to blame it on not getting to shoot in the building yesterday. But, awful.
                        Shockernetters across the globe look forward to your call into he next Coach’s show about practice free throw shooting. ;-)
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Played poorly at times but won by 10 on the road after travel issues. 11-2. Color me spoiled because I want more.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• We shot very well from 3 today. That was the difference.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                              The free throw shooting was atrocious today!!!! I’m going to blame it on not getting to shoot in the building yesterday. But, awful.
                              SMH

Comment

• Thank goodness the 3 ball was falling today because those turnover were hurting us bad. Loved the way Kelly and Reaves were playing today. I’ll take it as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X