No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Florida Gulf Coast Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked a bad week to quit amphetamines.

Comment

• Not feeling good about this.

Comment

• A couple of our seniors look like they're trying to set up for a nice desk job after they graduate. that's so much easier than running up and down the court in Europe.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post

“Migraines”
          Those damn migraine epidemics....

If they would pull their heads out of their ass their heads wouldn't hurt so bad....
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Is it the players? Same guys as last year essentially. Is it coaching and prep? What?

Comment

• I am just gonna hope that these tight games help in March. Still have to improve a lot before then, and quickly cause the schedule isn't gonna get any easier.

Have played the toughest non-con since Marshall has been here. Maybe that is a factor
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Time for shamet
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Well, this is exhausting. Every damn game of late.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Walker
                    Walker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I took those 30 point beat downs for granted.

• Earn your money coach. Settle them. We can get this.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    I am just gonna hope that these tight games help in March. Still have to improve a lot before then, and quickly cause the schedule isn't gonna get any easier.

Have played the toughest non-con since Marshall has been here. Maybe that is a factor
                    I would only consider it a factor if we played well over and over and then had a down game. That hasn’t been the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      Is it the players? Same guys as last year essentially. Is it coaching and prep? What?

Seems like we miss the assistants who left. They seem out of rhythm. Defensive schemes too tough and confusing. Hopefully MM gets them squared away.

Comment

• Another stop please!

Comment

• I wonder if, when we look back in March and just say, 'no wonder' after 6 or 7 of these teams are all dancing.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Every bounce ...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              I wonder if, when we look back in March and just say, 'no wonder' after 6 or 7 of these teams are all dancing.
                              I hope this is the case.
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X