No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Oklahoma Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just sucks losing when we dont play our best. But when we dont play our best, is when we are likely to lose....

OU gave us many chances, just didnt take them. Learn and progress.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• OU is good. REAL good. I expected them to put on a show offensively, but they are now slouch on D either. This is the first time since we lost to Notre Dame in the NCAA tournament a few years back where I felt the opponent was just straight up better than us. Very surprised by how poorly our team opporated the last few minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
        I felt the opponent was just straight up better than us.
        No. We played like crap, and got beat by a good, not great team.

Comment

• I didn't read all the way through this thread. The guy who got tossed for bitching about the horrible call on the sideline might have been the best thing today.

Comment

• Even with all that suckiness we could have got back in it with a couple made threes in final minutes. Just couldn’t get it going at any point.

Comment

• Love that guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                I didn't read all the way through this thread. The guy who got tossed for bitching about the horrible call on the sideline might have been the best thing today.
                That was a very weak toss. I’ve seen worse behavior at the local Y go unpunished. Lavar Ball could never watch a game that ref is involved in.

With how bad the refs were, he’s luckily that was the worst reaction he saw.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

That was a very weak toss. I’ve seen worse behavior at the local Y go unpunished. Lavar Ball could never watch a game that ref is involved in.

There was one at the Oklahoma State game just last week that was worse.

Comment

• Damn, we lose one game and now we have to pretend we lost to the best team ever, or we were completely over-rated?

Not so hot take: We are a Title Contending team that just got spanked at home by a good, not great, team. I'll be shocked if OU wins the B12. I'll be shocked if OU wins it's first 2 B12 games. OU looked like a team we SHOULD HAVE BEATEN. But we didn't because we played like crap. We are still a contender for a national title, and OU is still NOT a contender for a national title. Trae Young is NOT the next NBA MVP, and Landry Shamet is still an possible 1rst round pick.

Some of us have lost our mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      If i recall most of us thought we’d lose a game in Maui and one of the 3 Big 12 games. Well, we were correct.
                      30-0 or bust. Come on.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post
                        Damn, we lose one game and now we have to pretend we lost to the best team ever, or we were completely over-rated?

Not so hot take: We are a Title Contending team that just got spanked at home by a good, not great, team. I'll be shocked if OU wins the B12. I'll be shocked if OU wins it's first 2 B12 games. OU looked like a team we SHOULD HAVE BEATEN. But we didn't because we played like crap. We are still a contender for a national title, and OU is still NOT a contender for a national title. Trae Young is NOT the next NBA MVP, and Landry Shamet is still an possible 1rst round pick.

Dude, do you actually read the board or are you just a troll? Nobody is pretending we got beat by the best team ever. I think everybody would acknowledge that today was more about us playing bad, not finishing shots etc. than it was anything OU was doing. With that said, they’re a damn good team, and this loss won’t end up a bad one.

Comment

• moshock
                          moshock commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He's the mini shock troll. I'm not sure why he gets his jollies off of coming on here.

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

That toss just proved how insanely weak those officials were. Especially Mr. Grayhead. What a puss.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post
                          Damn, we lose one game and now we have to pretend we lost to the best team ever, or we were completely over-rated?

Where would you rank OU nationally?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                            I didn't read all the way through this thread. The guy who got tossed for bitching about the horrible call on the sideline might have been the best thing today.
                            he jumped up like he was 3G. I prob would do the same thing in those seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                              I think we just witnessed the next Steph Curry - Allen Iverson - Chris Paul.....Young is a damn good player and obviously can take over a game. He was the difference period....we sold out our defense to stop him in the first half and he still scored 20+.
                              Well here's one.

Comment

Working...
                              X