No announcement yet.

Stripe the Arena - January 4th vs Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My other complaint is I don’t look good in white. I bought a white Shocker shirt at Tad’s a few weeks ago. I brought it home, put it on, and my wife said take it back. True story. :(
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• WichitaStateGuy
      WichitaStateGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you look great, man.

Mostly, the white addition is silly for a very simple reason: our colors are black and yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Mostly, the white addition is silly for a very simple reason: our colors are black and yellow.
      I don't disagree with that but do you really think they are going to change it at this point? I suppose that's possible but it probably won't be because were moanin' and groanin' about in Shockernet. Now if 3G or Charles Koch call and tell ADDB it's dumb idea and needs to be changed then that's a shirt of a different color.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        This I also agree with. Literally any team in the country can use white as their 3rd color, if it's not already their secondary color, which is BORING. (Creighton)

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I don't disagree with that but do you really think they are going to change it at this point? I suppose that's possible but it probably won't be because were moanin' and groanin' about in Shockernet. Now if 3G or Charles Koch call and tell ADDB it's dumb idea and needs to be changed then that's a shirt of a different color.
          So settling for a third rate look on national tv is the ultimate answer.

That should be the WSU marketing motto.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 1972Shocker
            1972Shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            I certainly did not say that was the answer. I said I don't expect it to change based on Shockernet postings.

I'm going to protest this stupidity by not wearing white.

Comment

These are the folks to talk to about your concerns. I'll be sending an email.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Pleased to announce that I have opened a new business.

BuyWhiteShockerShirts.com

Following your purchase, you have the option to sign a petition that will be submitted to the WSU AD*

*Convenience and processing fees apply.

Comment

• wichshock65
                wichshock65 commented
                Editing a comment
                Love it! Now you need to announce a White Out for the FGCU game.

B R E A K I N G . . .

Due to the overwhelming response to their new tri-color arena stripe event, the WSU AD has announced that there will be new stripe events.

Watch for these fun arena stripe events in the future:

Pastel Out - wear your favorite pastel Shocker shirt.

Prime Out - wear your favorite primary color Shocker shirt.

Earth Day - Earth color Shocker shirts.

Jewel Striped Arena - jewel tone Shocker shirts.

Hyenas Day - Safari colors
              Last edited by Shocker-maniac; December 13, 2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• atlwsu
                atlwsu commented
                Editing a comment
                No camo?

Some of you old fargin' corksucking bastiges just can't handle change.
              Roman Moroni
              Last edited by WuDrWu; December 13, 2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Off topic slightly, but I always thought it would be cool if WSU just adopted the black jerseys as their home jerseys as well (like the Cowboys wearing White most games). The Black just suits this program well, and would be something unique to set the Shox apart.

Either that, or adopt the Yellow as the full time home jersey. I know some people don't like it, or only like it every so often, but I like it better then the run-of-the-mill White jerseys (especially this season's version). I mean White isn't one of our school colors ;)
                The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  Off topic slightly, but I always thought it would be cool if WSU just adopted the black jerseys as their home jerseys as well (like the Cowboys wearing White most games). The Black just suits this program well, and would be something unique to set the Shox apart.

Either that, or adopt the Yellow as the full time home jersey. I know some people don't like it, or only like it every so often, but I like it better then the run-of-the-mill White jerseys (especially this season's version). I mean White isn't one of our school colors ;)
                  No. Turquoise

Comment

It's a new day, and in case anyone forgot, this is still really, really stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      It's a new day, and in case anyone forgot, this is still really, really stupid.
                      Are you starting to see the light from the dark side yet?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cdizzle
                        Cdizzle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I call em like I see em. I think there are (and have been) a lot of good things going on. But there is definitely some stupid. This one particularly irks me because of all the things to tweak, they picked something that was perfect the first time.
                    Working...
                    X