No announcement yet.

Stripe the Arena - January 4th vs Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White is dumb but it will be slightly less dumb if they’re giving away 10k shirts placed on the seats.

Comment

The only white shirt I ever had was the NIT Champions shirt. It's now sleeveless with holes over both nipples. I bet I could help get the crowd fired up with it. It's now my purpose to try to get in a white section.

Comment

Some of you really white bastards should just go shirtless like Farley. That would make a statement.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
          ShockdaWorld commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey now, I resemble that statement! And I can assure you that no one wants to see me shirtless!! :)

Crap! When I said we need to figure out White Stripes, I meant that people would actually sing and chant to Seven Nation Army!
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Buy a white t shirt and a black magic marker. Problem solved.

Comment

Sure. Or have competent people not create a problem to begin with.

It's also not going to look nearly as good if pulled off correctly, and the white will amplify the crap out of anyone not wearing the correct color.

But then I'm not a paid expert that spent a week thinking about this idea, so what do I know.

Comment

If they were hell bent on selecting white, I wish they'd at least swap the white sections with the black sections that they picked. I'd prefer more black sections to white sections. (Dear God, without context, this sounds like segregation going on here. I digress).

But I agree with everyone. Just do the Black/Yellow stripes like the Indy State game. That was spectacular. I own two white shocker shirts and I never wear them anymore.

Comment

Probably going to see a lot of gray in the white areas .. those are much more common

Comment

Agreed with most on here. White makes no sense. Either do all black, all yellow, or black and yellow stripes. Makes things easier for everyone.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I guess you can find white stuff: https://www.google.com/search?q=Wich...hrome&ie=UTF-8

And one good thing about white is won't show the dirt and good stains at all right?

I am not sure I have anything white other than a dress shirt and not sure I have one of those that fits me.

Anoher option

Comment

When. First saw the layout I was sure it was a mistake. Surely they know how many white shirts they've sold....zero? There is not one white Wsu shirt for sale in the Koch gift shop, not a good choice. I have over a dozen Wsu shirts gear, not one white...make the change!

Comment

I still think yellow and black concentric circles would be really cool.
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

P.S. I'm exceptionally grateful that what I have to complain about is the color coordination plans of the fans for our #3 team for our AAC home debut on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
                            When. First saw the layout I was sure it was a mistake. Surely they know how many white shirts they've sold....zero? There is not one white Wsu shirt for sale in the Koch gift shop, not a good choice. I have over a dozen Wsu shirts gear, not one white...make the change!
                            This. The Negative: The white sections will look terrible from the black, yellow, and smattering of other colors as they will really show up. The Positive: They still have time to change this. White is just wrong.

Comment

Just when I thought that nobody on earth could **** up a freaking color-out...
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X