No announcement yet.

Mantas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he's breathing out of the wrong eyelid, and candlesticks always make a nice present.
    I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerInKC
      The guy doesn't need a psychologist, he needs an exorcist. He's got some kind of game-time jinx. Mantas' misses are closer to going in than some of JTD's makes.
      They are? Most of his misses to me have looked pretty off and his shot looks rushed.

Hopefully he settles in here and soon

Comment

Gris has a very nice looking shot. I do think he sometimes rushes his shot and you can tell when that happens. Right now I think he's pressing a bit since he hasn't hit one. As soon as the first one goes down he'll settle down and be fine.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
          Maybe he should make an offering to Jobu. If Jobu can help bats perhaps he can help MG's ball go into the basket. Just a thought. If I were MG I would be open to just about anything right now.
          "If you no help, then I say SCREW YOU JOBU!! I'll do it myself"

Cerano

Comment

I agree he's pressing. Also a bit of bad luck. His 3pt miss vs UTA was so far down before it came back out ... if I hadn't seen it I'd have guessed it was goaltended. I wish we could get a 20pt lead on somebody so there'd be time to have MG and some of the scrubs take some low-pressure shots.
            I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

In the words of Dave Dahl "Mantas needs to stop being a praying mantas and just be Mantas"

Comment

Originally posted by verbeak
                In the words of Dave Dahl "Mantas needs to stop being a praying mantas and just be Mantas"
                get off his knees and crouchdown then spring like a tiger! 8) :posterwu:
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                X