OK-State Ticket Special and Roll Call.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two of us in 212.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

4 of us in 315 row 6. Looking forward to it! First time to Stillwater - for those familiar with the area, any dining recommendations for after the game?

Comment

For eating recommendations - it is hard to go wrong with Eskimo Joes. It is fun and a great atmosphere - get the bacon cheese fries, best thing on the menu.

I happen to prefer Hideaway Pizza - it is also within walking distance. Probably a top 3 pizza in a three or four state area, IMO.

Lots of bars and other eating options on The Strip (Washington Street) across from campus. There is a Fuzzy's Taco's there as well.
        Goo Shockers

Comment

The Mrs. and I will be there, Section 319 proudly wearing the Yellow and Black.
          “I don’t believe in statistics. There are too many factors that can’t be measured. You can’t measure a ballplayer’s heart” – Red Auerbach

Comment

Has the Alumni Association sent out anything about this? Perhaps a place to meet up before or afterward like they did in Waco?

Comment

Superbowled in the BIG12
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                Has the Alumni Association sent out anything about this? Perhaps a place to meet up before or afterward like they did in Waco?
                Yes they are.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• ShockerPhi
                  ShockerPhi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome, thanks!

So much yellow sitting in those orange seats they have in their stadium.. That place is going to look awkward. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                  So much yellow sitting in those orange seats they have in their stadium.. That place is going to look awesome. lol
                  FIFY

Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

3 of us in Section 314 row 7. Hoping I have other Shocker fans around me.
                    THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

16 of us in Sec 211. Look for the black and gold mob in rows 8, 9, and 10. Go Shocks!

Comment

8 of us in Section 317

Comment

8 of us in Section 309

Comment

2 of us in section 318. We're meeting 7 overconfident Poke fans. I guess we are doing cheese fries at Eskimo Joe's, meeting there at 11:30. This should be a hoot!

:poster_shocks:

Comment

4 in 317 for the win!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X