No announcement yet.

OK-State Ticket Special and Roll Call.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK-State Ticket Special and Roll Call.

Some of you that have already bought tickets to see the Shox in Stillwater on Saturday may have already seen a deal similar to this, but here in Oklahoma they have been pubbing it a lot the past few days.

$15 tickets are available for our game now ^. Not sure what they were going for previously from the OSU ticket office. As mentioned in another thread, OSU has had awful attendance this year.

There are tickets for about the same amount available on Stub Hub, too. I hope to be there with a few others. Go Shox!
    Goo Shockers

Also - If I am not mistaken, this is the nearest road game we will have this season?

So it would be great to fill up GIA with yellow!
    Goo Shockers

Comment

How is the parking situation there? I already have tickets.

Comment

• ShoxFan45
        ShoxFan45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well judging by the attendance so far - it shouldn't be that bad. There are donor lots on campus close to the arena - but there are lots on the western part of campus that are for dorms and other buildings - they are not donor lots - and should be fairly empty.

Will be opportunities (some will cost - others are free, though) to park in neighborhoods nearer to GIA across from Duck Street to the east of arena and campus, too.

Anyone know what section is behind the WSU bench?
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• ShoxFan45
        ShoxFan45 commented
        Editing a comment
        99% sure it is 107, 108, 210, 211, 212, Then 315, 316, 317 up high.

I will be there. Top row. Probably the only game I’ll get to this year.

Comment

I had gotten my tickets early on in sec 205. I'm not sure if other shockers are in that area. I got turned around on the map and it's across the arena from the visitor chairs. It's a good seat area so guess they will just have to give me strange looks. :) I sat surrounded by Sooners in OKC and that was fine so...

Comment

I'll be in 309 with a group of 6.
          78-65

Comment

We'll be in 318.

Comment

Oh, thanks for the reminder. This game is coming up fast. I plan on buying some tickets with a group of at least 4, maybe more.

Comment

birthday weekend! there with me+6. not sure on parking.. they do have uber though

Comment

we have 5 going, we will be section 304 row 8 across from the shocker bench. none of us have ever been to a basketball game at Gallagher-Iba arena before. How is parking, is it close. excluding eskimo joe's as it will most likely be crowded where is a good place to eat in Stillwater. Wheatshock section 212 is directly behind the visitors bench. also remember OSU colors are orange and black. they do wear black to their games, we will all be in our gold shirts.

Comment

Me and Mrs. Shockadelica will be in sec 316.

Found this his on the interwebs regarding parking:

I cannot verify it’s accuracy, since I have never been to a BB game there yet, but thought it might help.

Comment

Two in 212.

Comment

Parking isn't a problem in Stoolwater. Gallagher-Iba is basically connected to the football stadium so accommodations for parking are adequate for football games. There are bars and restaurants within walking distance. There aren't a bunch of huge lots like in Norman, but plenty of neighborhood parking within an easy walk. Go early. Eat/drink. Have fun. Cheer for the Shockers.
                        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

5 of us in 305 row 12. Can’t wait!!

Comment

Working...
                          X