WSU Versus South Dakota State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    They were shooting it great. They were 8-12 in the first half from 3. Several were fade away threes. Several were from 2-3' beyond the 3 Pt. Line. Not too many rebounding opportunities but we gave them a couple of extra chances too. SDSU played well. My question is "How did MSU beat them by 20 points in South Dakots's backyard and SDSU beat Iowa and Ole Miss on the road? Maybe they play better away from SD?
    One of the reasons I enjoy basketball is the various matchups. For example, nobody had trouble with Cal in Maui but us. Cal had one good game there only and were on Cloud 9 for much of our game and in our lane causing confusion and not even using their turn signal.. Thank goodness, the Shocks took their best shot they could administer and overcame it with a win. Coach Marshall has mentioned how in the duration of a Season, even the best of teams will have nights that their foes have the banner game of their life as we too will have good and bad games. It keeps us humble, gnawing fingernails, and on the edge of our seats as fans.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

A pack of hungry hyenas

Wichita State sophomore Austin Reaves walks by Rashard Kelly and Kelly asks "Austin, what kind of animal are you?"

ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
      X