Official #8 Wichita State vs #16 Baylor Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the little things are costing us.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

That's a terrible call by Paul Janssen. Kelly gave him a step and a half. Terrible.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Not sure how that wasn't a foul on Landry's shot.....and I get the block but man Rashard is tough....travel on 22.....Shocks up 4. Suck it Baylor.

Comment

NAILS!!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Great finish to the half. Our rebounding was much better in the last 10 minutes.

Comment

Nice job Willis.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

3 point shooting cures a lot of ills
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  That's a terrible call by Paul Janssen. Kelly gave him a step and a half. Terrible.
                  The key word there is Janssen. He blows 5 or 6 calls a game.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• wsushox1
                    wsushox1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Haha oh I know. So glad to be out of the Valley (where he primarily contracts).

Antishock ... sooo close!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• They definitely scouted Willis, no lefties coming.

Mary Stuart Masterson from "Some Kind of Wonderful" interviewing HCGM.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• In hopes to overcome Baylor's 40 plus home winning streak in non-con games by our quality depth that should give us an edge in energy the 2nd half.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Gotta keep getting it inside to shaq and we gotta FINISH at the rim.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          Gotta keep getting it inside to shaq and we gotta FINISH at the rim.
                          Yep! Shaq missed some bunnies that he normally doesn't.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                            That was a charge gentlemen.
                            I don't know what the rule is, but I thought the Baylor player had taken 1 step, which I think should have been enough. Now if he had turned around and ran into him, I could see where it would be a blocking foul.

Comment

• I can't read this damn new board without refreshing and scrolling through the whole damn thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X