Official #8 Wichita State vs #16 Baylor Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    But Baylor only has 8 scholarship players. I mean 7 now. They werent full strength.
    Back at 8.. they got one player back before the game. He didn't play much.. But was there and played

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
      I saw some comments about Shaq taking some bad shots but that was part of the game plan.
      Taking bad shots may be part of a game plan for Savannah State but I just don't ever see that as being part of the game plan for a 3G coached team.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Taking bad shots may be part of a game plan for Savannah State but I just don't ever see that as being part of the game plan for a 3G coached team.
        I think it was less about taking a bad shot and more about being very aggressive so it forced the defense to adjust. I don't think the mid range shots were great against such length, but every time Shaq got a deep sit in would be a good shot. Some didn't go in, one was a clearly missed foul. Take those into account and his percentage comes up.
        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          If your are saying that missed shots are different than bad shots, I agree. I think most of Shaq's shots were good shots. Perhaps 1 or 2 might have been ill-advised. But I just don't buy that the game plan woud ever include taking bad shots.

• Lawmaker watch day eight. Seriously concerned. Please lawmaker, post and let us know that you did not do yourself any physical harm.
        The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Coming on our board with a comment as he did just adds another whole dimension to the term "Self abuse"

Comment

• The Baylor game drew 105,000 viewers on espnU. Not too bad for an early season game on the U: http://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-conte...1-27_ESPNU.gif

Comment

• Was just watching some of the Baylor-Texas Southern game. Looks like very poor attendance.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                WuDrWu commented
                Editing a comment
                #LawDrivenSuperBowl
            Working...
            X