No announcement yet.

Official #8 Wichita State vs #16 Baylor Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have ESPN U and just got back from the kid's practices, did we escape the game injury free? Anyone aggravate anything?

Comment

• They tied it up with 4 minutes to play and the Shocks took it right at them to close it out. That was a really good team and on the road giving them their first home loss in 40+ games. Huge game and huge win with LY's leading scorer and rebounder unable to play.

Comment

• Janssen. Un. Real.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanielBryan View Post
          Like I said, we always lose big games. We’ll lose today
          Again proving you deserve the DOFO title.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• I thought we’d win

Comment

• It's a great day! If the ladies win tonight even better.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Shaq had a good play/bad play game. He can do a lot better. Of course that can probably be said of Rauno and Darral as well.
                How long did it take til Conner took his first shot of the second half? Too long?
                Would like to see Landry be a little more aggressive offensively in crunch time.
                Was anybody else worried about Gregg getting a T during the commercial break after Janssen's blown call? I was.
                Thought the guards were solid taking care of the ball.
                Really think this is a big confidence builder going forward.
                Somebody should have introduced the announcers to Markis McDuffie.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I thought we’d win
                  Damn Sybil, I thought you were done!

Comment

I thought we’d win
                    The evidence does not support your assertion.
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I caught that snipe too. Big XII commentating crew.
                      Kinda amazing how many people don't realize that a Top 10 team is missing it's best returning player (statistically)

Comment

• That was an awesome game in person, Baylor fans were generally enthusiastic and hospitable. A nerve-wracking blast to watch and I am thrilled for our guys.

Comment

• Baylor students chanting “Not A State” during the game, never heard that one. I think I’ll get a T-shirt with that on it.

Comment

• wusphlash
                            wusphlash commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I think they got that from Savage.

• Get real-time COLLEGEBASKETBALL basketball coverage and scores as Wichita State Shockers takes on Baylor Bears. We bring you the latest game previews, live stats, and recaps on CBSSports.com

36 minutes for Shamet, 7 for SHJ

Comment

• Where's @lawmaker???? I thought for SURE he'd be on here for this game.

I hope he's OK. I'm REALLY worried.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Almost seemed like a VanVleet, Baker, Cotton win. Nothing spectacular, just solid down the stretch.
                              Austin in at the end of ND and Baylor games says he has Gregg's confidence.
                              SHJ still learning. Needs to work on penetration the zone and dishing. He's quick enough to cause big problems.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                              X