Official Wichita State vs Savannah State Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
    I just dont like any of these new posters who’ve joined so far in 2017. 31 points against a d1 school and he’s not that good? Lets finish the non con schedule 1st at least before we start discussing players ceilings.
    I think the point is that the Tigers are going D2. Wasn;t intended to be an insult, just a milestone in his game. Jones has a long road ahead of him, and I am rooting for him. I just can't stand to watch his game continue to stall. 31 points in a Run N' Gun game is just the type of game he would be playing in another league. He has to elevate his game for WSU's slate. Reaves, Conner, and other guards understand what it takes to beat D1 talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by The 'hut View Post
      I am a huge supporter of music, but when will Shocker sound figure out no one wants to hear or sing along to "War" at the under 12 time out. The fans in Maui got it right. That's a victory chant. Sorry for the "GET OFF MY LAWN!" but geeze!
      I'm superstitious enough to believe its bad luck. They played that damn song in Atlanta when we were up 12 and Louisville immediately went on their run.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

On notice.
        You beat me to it... they’re here in full force.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instan...his-thread.jpg
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

On notice.
          Glad I’m not the only one.

Comment

• Shaqness I agree that Jones game has a lot of room for improvement, however my challenge back is All junior college players that have come to join the shocks have had an adjustment period and learning curve

Comment

• Shaqness
              Shaqness commented
              Editing a comment
              You are probably right. Cle had trouble transitioning.

• wichita product shj had 31 points (11-17 fgs) 5 reb and 5 assts. he needs more pine time. the way he was swishing three's, breaking ankles and throwing nice, quick entry passes had 'selfish' written all over it. 'doesn't look like a winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
              I just dont like any of these new posters who’ve joined so far in 2017. 31 points against a d1 school and he’s not that good? Lets finish the non con schedule 1st at least before we start discussing players ceilings.
              Hey I am not bad

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Hey I am not bad

Comment

• Can I get a summary, that is blocked for me rn

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Can I get a summary, that is blocked for me rn
                    "That's right... we bad!" :)

Comment

• I don't care what level Savannah State is, SHJ was scoring in a variety of ways and played good enough to keep Landry on the bench. It's very rare for anyone on 3Gs team to score 30 points and we've played plenty of creampuffs over the years. If it were easy, we'd have a long list of 30 point scorers. Lastly, I was glad to see him hitting 3 point shots, we're gonna need more of that against Baylor.

Comment

Working...
                      X