No announcement yet.

Lineup Analysis - ND Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't say Shaq was hurt by stupid fouls. The majority of the damage was done by two nonsense fouls and one foul that was real but mostly the fault of Brown. His first foul came when Brown let his man by and Shaq was the help defender. The second foul was total and complete nonsense a little while later, as Shaq got literally a fingernail on a jersey on a Notre Dame player (I believe as they tried to get a loose ball). If I remember right, the 3rd foul was shortly after he came in in the 2nd half and was a gift to Colsen (wasn't a foul, Colsen jumped away from Morris).

The fourth foul was the stupid tackle but it wasn't what did the damage. Shaq would never have done it if he hadn't been frustrated from the bullshit calls that took him out of the game. He realistically should have played around 32 minutes that game and at that point in the game would have had about 2 fouls. The two bad calls on Shaq Morris resulted in 14 less minutes of Shaq, 14 more minutes of Willis, and 4 FTs for Notre Dame. They are an example of how a few bad calls, especially fouls, can totally reshape a game. If even one of them isn't called, Shaq plays normal minutes and we win by double digits.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      DW is also good for at least 2 feet shuffle turnovers a game for what that’s worth
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
      X