Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanielBryan View Post
    We always lose big games. We should move back to MVC
    We lose our fair share, thanks for agreeing. Everyone talks about how we “almost” beat Kentucky twice, we “almost” beat Louisville.. This was a chance for a statement win, If you’re happy with coming close, I’ll send you a participation ribbon.

Comment

• We win going away with mcDuffie

Comment

• A turning point for ND in my opinion was the slop-in off the backboard 3-pointer. Then ND made their free throws down the stretch and had more of them down the stretch it seemed. It is always a heartbreaker to lead most all the game and watch your foes make some big plays and then lose it. We rarely allow that to happen to us. Colson got away with some fouls not called and helped lead them to the win. The Shocks will be working on their offense against the zone because that seems to work best against us right now.

It's never over until it's over and sometimes the best team that was ahead most all game does not win the game.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• The luck of the Irish. Reaves Ft was every bit as good as the next to last by ND, but theirs got sucked in. Worst we should have had is overtime
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• When they banked in the damn 3.... I had a really bad feeling. Anybody have that humorous article where it stated criteria for a team being destined to win a game? A banked 3 was one if them...a guy with weird hair another one. A strange name another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

We lose our fair share, thanks for agreeing. Everyone talks about how we “almost” beat Kentucky twice, we “almost” beat Louisville.. This was a chance for a statement win, If you’re happy with coming close, I’ll send you a participation ribbon.
              Do you think anyone is happy?

I can also name you a few big wins this program has accomplished in the last 5 years if you wanna.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Always dreamed of winning the Maui Invitational.... Hopefully, we’ll get another chance one day....
                The Assman

Comment

• That one stings. Guys we weren’t going to go undefeated this year. ND is good. And so are we. We are going to be fine. It’s still a great day to be a shocker. Happy thanksgiving. Good night.

Comment

• Sucks that we wasted an awesome ZB, big-game shooting night on a loss.....
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Excluding Final 4 year, we always lose big games

Comment

• The foul trouble was huge. Stupid fouls were a big part of that

Comment

Excluding Final 4 year, we always lose big games
                          And this is why I hate this place after losses. You get the trolls that come out and nobody is ever here to clean it up. It's free reign.

And then when they do come back, they don't do anything with these bandwagon douchebags.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 4 non-intentional FTs.

Hmmmmm.

Comment

• SOME of the blame could deservedly be put on GM, as with any loss. However, the shockers missed several wide open shots that would have made the difference.

Sometimes, players have to make shots. The shockers made one to few this game. Can go back to any of them, Landry's backward pass to a block, DW going up for a one handed dunk instead of two in transition....
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

We always lose big games. We should move back to MVC
                                I haven’t seen your other 87 posts and don’t care to look at them if they’re anything like that. Perhaps you should crawl back in your hole.

This is game hurts. **** happens, but at full strength I’m not sure we’re not better than our current ranking. We will get several more opportunities to prove it this season. Tough loss to swallow so let’s make everyone else pay for it till we meet ND again.
                                Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Working...
                                X