No announcement yet.

Shockers v Notre Dame Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out coached and we lost. So sad, so very sad. Stop playing angry...Play insane the rest of the season. I fanatic insane...Shox do the same.
    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
      Going to be some second guessed callsby officials. Ferrell fouled austin on steal, also stepped out of bounds too and wasnt reviewed, last tie up was clear Wsu possession and ND foul.
      I thought he stepped out too

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

That is absolute bullsh*t. Reaves couldn't see the guy coming up behind him.
        The loss is in no way, shape, or form on AR.....BUT Reaves has been around the game long enough that:

1: he should have known by his cut and their defense that Ferrell was coming from behind and

2: should have kept moving through the catch.

He's a smart guy and I'm sure he knows it.....doubt it ever happens again.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Frustrating because we had a chance for a statement win and we **** the bed. We can’t keep being the team that can’t win the big game.

Comment

• It's November. We knew this was gonna be a tough one. Shox will be just fine. All of their goals can still be reached.

​​​​​
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

That is absolute bullsh*t. Reaves couldn't see the guy coming up behind him.
              Wrong! He needed to go towards the ball across aggressively.

Comment

• Probably more disappointed we gave up a 16 point lead. Too many missed shots and then it looked like nobody wanted to take one.

The banked in 3 was a huge momentum shift.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  Frustrating because we had a chance for a statement win and we **** the bed. We can’t keep being the team that can’t win the big game.
                  We always lose big games. We should move back to MVC

Comment

• The pass from Frankamp was not ideal and was of several bad/lazy passes that you could say cost us this game. A lot to learn from here.

Comment

• As soon as we went to that zone defense for one possession I told my wife here comes a 3 and boom there it was. Banked in none the less.

Comment

• The stars had to align for them to beat us. And they did. It's just incredible to always be on the wrong side of these. At least it feels like always. I have to believe it will come back to us some time. It's still early.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanielBryan View Post
                          You should go back to your family of dung beetles

Comment

• Well, gosh dang darn it!!!

Learn from your big game, get tougher, get smarter, and move on.

Go Shockers!!!

:poster_wu:

Comment

• Shockersarelife
                              Shockersarelife commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Perfect game to learn from. Hope we take advantage of it!

• Originally posted by DanielBryan View Post
                            I'm gonna move back on your mom tonight.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• All that aside, make one play and win the game. Damned disappointing.
                              "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

Working...
                              X