No announcement yet.

WSU Versus College Of Charleston Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, couldn't believe the outstanding 3 point shooting of our Bigs last night. I'll go with us winning by 25,

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      Marshall said C of C was a Top 30 team. Any of the metrics back up that statement?
      Coach Marshall said they would easily be a top 50 team, if not a top 30 team.

Comment

• Shockm
        Shockm commented
        Editing a comment
        If so, C of C will be better than most of the teams in the Maui Tournament.

WSU - 92
      CoC - 67
      Go Shocks!

Comment

I think we win by at least 20. Homecourt advantage baby.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Clyde the Cougar - 54
          Wu the WuShock - 100

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            We're #2 in KenPom, CoC is #77. Predicted score is WSU -16.

I guess I don't understand AdjT -- we score 109 and we're ranked #196 in this stat. What's a team gotta do?
            We didn't play extremely fast last night either ... We were just really really efficient.

Comment

I'm not sure people are giving Charleston their proper credit. Yes, we're good but we ain't playing UMKC again.

Charleston 65
              WSU 79
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                I'm not sure people are giving Charleston their proper credit. Yes, we're good but we ain't playing UMKC again.

Charleston 65
                WSU 79
                I expect Charleston to be good. However, if we're really the top 5 team we think we are, shouldn't we expect to win this game comfortably? Especially at home?
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                  I expect Charleston to be good. However, if we're really the top 5 team we think we are, shouldn't we expect to win this game comfortably? Especially at home?
                  Not every Top 10 team is gonna win every game 109-57, especially when playing good teams, even at home.

I'll happily take a 20+ win but just don't be surprised with a 10-15 point one.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We could’ve won by more than we did had we stuck with certain lineups. I expect another blowout.

Comment

This will be a much tougher game. Charleston played without their best player on Friday but he should be able to play on Monday. Combine that with the fact that Earl Grant and Matt Braeuer know our system so well and this game will be a challenge. Wichita State wins 73-56.

Comment

If the line for this game is < 20 I’m going to be all over it. Marshall is making a statement this season and a former assistant and player aren’t going to get him to ease up.

Comment

Perspective. We will win but a 10-20 point win is extremely possible. The NIT that we won was less than 10 points and they only had one player (Goudelock) and we were a Top 20 Team.

The odds of our 5 men going 5-6 from three is not good most games. We will destroy them inside but they have very good guards. If they get hot, they can stay in the game with us, especially if we are relatively cold. They know Marshall's plays and his tendencies. They will be ready. Just a more cautious perspective and maybe a realistic one.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Charleston 65
                            WSU 79
                            Glad your back ShockerFever . One of the things missing on here was your honest assessments of our team and opponents.

Comment

87 to 74 Shox!
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X