Early Signing Period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'm really high on Erik Stevenson. The kid has skill and work ethic and is already a die hard Shocker. He's Ron Baker 2.0. IMO
    We've had a lot of great players, and one's who really wanted to be Shockers but I have to say it really stands out with Stevenson. That kid already bleeds Black and Yellow. It's awesome seeing how bad he wants to be a Shocker.

Comment

We will be destroying the souls of our opponents and their followers with this class. Lomax will fall in line and Shocker domination shall continue into the future.
      The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

Sounds like Lomax is on board too!
        Livin the dream

Comment

Comment

Chance Moore reportedly a 6-9 and growing wing.
            The 6-foot-9 wing player from Louisville picked Wichita State over Dayton, Butler, and Virginia Tech.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 9, 2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Fifth LOI is in hand now.

Comment

Goshockers.com report on the 1st 5 signees. Will need to update for A-Lo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Chance Moore reportedly 6-9 and growing wing.
                  Is that legal? Of so, I hope he grows 2.

Comment

If I were Rod Brown or Asbjorn I would not want to redshirt this year with this class coming in and be part of that logjam. Probably our most momentous class since Stutz, Murry and Kyles, but larger and more heralded. Pretty salty squad on paper.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

It is a great time to be a Shocker!

Comment

2018/2019 depth chart. Centers AM, Udeze, Chandler and JE. Power/stretch forwards MM, Rod and
                        Chandler. Wings Stephenson, Rod, Moore, CJ - hardest position to project. SG's AR, Stephenson and
                        I have a hunch Herrs will progress. PG's Jones with AL pushing him and Malone. CJ is going to have
                        to up his game to be meaningful. Hope he does.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                          If I were Rod Brown or Asbjorn I would not want to redshirt this year with this class coming in and be part of that logjam. Probably our most momentous class since Stutz, Murry and Kyles, but larger and more heralded. Pretty salty squad on paper.
                          If you have a year in the program more than the other players and aren't getting minutes over younger guys, that isn't going to change by being a grade level higher instead of redshirting..

Comment

• BOBB
                            BOBB commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Good point

Big time class!! The future is super bright!

Comment

The Memphis board has like 4 threads and 20 pages on Lomax committing to WSU and 1 thread with 3 posts about the kid that signed with them yesterday.

I'll take that as a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              The Memphis board has like 4 threads and 20 pages on Lomax committing to WSU and 1 thread with 3 posts about the kid that signed with them yesterday.

I'll take that as a good sign.
                              What is the general consensus of their fans over this signing?

Comment

Working...
                              X