No announcement yet.

2017-18 Annual Redshirt Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank goodness Shaq worked his way out of the doghouse in so many occasions! That has paid off for everyone to date. Hopefully. I am not too early on my praise.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      Thank goodness Shaq worked his way out of the doghouse in so many occasions! That has paid off for everyone to date. Hopefully. I am not too early on my praise.
      I agree. Shaq is a fantastic of someone who has turned it all around for the better.

The thing that was also working in Shaq’s favor was he was recruited before WSU really exploded on to the national scene, WSU could afford to take their time on player with loads of potential because the risk/reward of finding a “better player” wasn’t worth it.

Unfortunately for CJ, he was already looking likely to be further down the rotation this year. Couple that with the off-court issues and the top candidates WSU is looking at now and CJ is toeing a very thin line.

Figure it out CJ! Not just for WSU’s sake, but for your sake as well. We all want to see you be successful.
      The Assman

Comment

Nm

Comment

Working...
        X