Calling my shot--Shockers will NOT finish the season ranked higher than 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32-2 and a 1 seed in the midwest.Has everyone forgotten who the hell we are
    I like basketball,cuz if i wasnt for Basketball,i wouldnt be playin Basketball today

Comment

So many still seem hesitant to embrace success completely. I am not surprised by a soulless Baylor fan pulling crazy predictions out of his ass in order to try and make himself feel a little better about being destined for eternal damnation for supporting rape and murder, but the fact that there are still Shocker fans who are afraid of the bright lights has me concerned about their future resting places.
      The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

Not-Top 15 WSU trashed #16 Baylor at their place.

Crickets.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Haven't seen him since

Comment

he has some basketball lessons to learn. 'might take a while.

Comment

I just hope he's ok. People who are so seriously flawed with the ability to analyze basketball on this site have jumped off of the deep end (whatever that means).

Comment

About what I expected this year. Still missing a solid piece to the puzzle too.

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker View Post
                  What in the goodgoddamn hell you mean, you ****?!

We just went 8-2 without that "missing... piece to the puzzle," and are ranked 11th. You actually think we're going to be worse with McDuffie?

By literally all estimations, your prediction is projected to be dead-wrong.
                  Last edited by WichitaStateGuy; December 19, 2017, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Where were you at for the Baylor and Oklahoma State games you ***** ***** **** piece of garbage?
                    Last edited by Kung Wu; December 19, 2017, 04:26 PM. Reason: Cussing
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Have to question what kind of a fan you are to spread this type of optimism about our team? We gave one game away against Notre Dame, were out played by Oklahoma on Saturday but not something we could not have matched. They were hot, we missed shots we are normally going to hit. They were impressive offensively, or we were poor defensively (I choose to think it was some of both). The season is going well,we need to continue to step it up and get our best players more shot opportunities. Team has set some high standards and we are spoiled by winning. Earned it to this point, want to be confident and playing our best at the end of the season. By then McDuffie will be back, Samajae will learn how to use his skill, Austin will be confident and play to his capabilities, and Willis will be a consistent double/double performer. Playing all those zones early we were getting better with that part of our offense, we were not as aggressive with our man offense and using the post play of Shaq the past two games. A lot to look forward too in my opinion.

Comment

By the way shoxlax, the troll radar is at DEFCON 5 with this one.

Lose a game against a ranked team and they have all come out from under their rocks.

Thats how far this program has come and how few the losses pile up. They can only come out after losses to ranked teams while still being ranked in the Top 11.

Dumbass bumps his thread when the thread title is still a contradiction to what is actually happening now. That’s funny ass ****.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ShockerPhi
                          ShockerPhi commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I just wanted to politely throw in that DEFCON 5 is actually the lowest level. DEFCON 1 is like... nuclear war is happening now.

But I agree with what you meant.

Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post

Have to question what kind of a fan you are to spread this type of optimism about our team? We gave one game away against Notre Dame, were out played by Oklahoma on Saturday but not something we could not have matched. They were hot, we missed shots we are normally going to hit. They were impressive offensively, or we were poor defensively (I choose to think it was some of both). The season is going well,we need to continue to step it up and get our best players more shot opportunities. Team has set some high standards and we are spoiled by winning. Earned it to this point, want to be confident and playing our best at the end of the season. By then McDuffie will be back, Samajae will learn how to use his skill, Austin will be confident and play to his capabilities, and Willis will be a consistent double/double performer. Playing all those zones early we were getting better with that part of our offense, we were not as aggressive with our man offense and using the post play of Shaq the past two games. A lot to look forward too in my opinion.
                        Baylor/KU fan who has a hard-on for WSU. He is no fan. In fact, I’m wondering why he has posting powers.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

SHOCKERS.jpg#ChokingChickens

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Where were you at for the Baylor and Oklahoma State games you ***** ***** **** piece of garbage?
                            Dude. Yes, it's fun to light the trolls up, but at least keep the language within reason.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• WuDrWu
                              WuDrWu commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I don't know about everyone else, but I'm starting to get the feeling that ShockerFever isn't a big fan of trolls.

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Dude. Yes, it's fun to light the trolls up, but at least keep the language within reason.
                            He was just calling him a 14 Star piece of garbage .. that's high praise right there ...

Comment

• Kung Wu
                              Kung Wu commented
                              Editing a comment
                              hahaha
                          Working...
                          X