No announcement yet.

Away Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has the SMU tickets gone on sale? Or are they already sold out?
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I bought mine from their ticket office a week ago or so. Not a lot available at that time but I got decent seats.

Comment

Houston may be playing the WSU and UConn games in the local pro arena. Since i already bought tickets to the UH game, I wonder how they will handle that?http://thedailycougar.com/2017/11/16...toyota-center/
        Last edited by shocker3; November 18, 2017, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Anyone looking to go to the WSU game @UCONN, UCONN is doing a special on tix that ends today.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

It’s amazing how many ticket “specials” occur for our road games. Even in the American.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Heard the other day that Houston tickets are on hold until they figure out the venue. Heard there was higher demand than they expected and will likely move it to the Toyota Center and offer some premium seating. They will also honor the $10 GA tickets for those that already purchased them.

Comment

We are cancelling our trip to Waco this weekend. We decided to stay here and watch the Volleyball team on Friday and Saturday night (hopefully). We will watch the basketball team on TV Saturday afternoon. That way we can see them both play. Our original plan was to drive to Waco on Friday and spend the night there Friday night. We looked at trying to go to the Volleyball game on Friday and then get up very early on Saturday morning and driving to Waco for the basketball game, but we finally decided that was going to be too much for us.

Comment

Where do you go for Tulsa tickets?

Comment

Is there a designated meetup place for Shockernetters before the Baylor game? There will be 6 of us there looking for a place to eat and drink pre-game. I only know Waco from the Interstate as I blow through so any suggestions for a spot would be welcome. I do know that any of you that don't stop in West (20 minutes north of Waco) and get some kolaches are going to miss out on a treat. I prefer Czech Stop on the east side of 35 but Slovaceks on the west side is pretty good as well.
                    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                      Is there a designated meetup place for Shockernetters before the Baylor game? There will be 6 of us there looking for a place to eat and drink pre-game. I only know Waco from the Interstate as I blow through so any suggestions for a spot would be welcome. I do know that any of you that don't stop in West (20 minutes north of Waco) and get some kolaches are going to miss out on a treat. I prefer Czech Stop on the east side of 35 but Slovaceks on the west side is pretty good as well.
                      I received an email about a meetup:

Hey, Shocker Basketball Fans!

Just a reminder that the Wichita State University Alumni Association will host a pre-game event in Waco this Saturday, Dec. 2 at George’s Restaurant, 1925 Speight. Come mix and mingle with local Shockers and traveling supporters, including Courtney M. Marshall, president and CEO of the WSU Alumni Association, before heading to the Ferrell Center to watch Wichita State take on the Baylor Bears. The event will begin at 10 a.m.

No reservations are necessary, and food and drinks will be available for purchase from the menu.

For more information on this and other upcoming events, visit shockeralumni.org. Basketball season is in full swing, and we couldn’t be more excited to cheer our Shockers on to victory with you!

We hope to see you on Saturday!

WSU Alumni Association
                      Email: sydney.chandler@wichita.edu
                      Phone: 316-978-3874

Comment

Thank you Cdizzle. I really need to join. Looking forward to meeting some of you there.
                        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

A friend of mine recommended George’s so this works out well.

Comment

George's is the best restaurant in Wichita. I said it. Fight me.

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                              George's is the best restaurant in Wichita. I said it. Fight me.
                              You got that right! I especially like the new configuration since the remodel.

Comment

Just to clarify, in case anyone is planning on attending a watch party, the George's being referenced in the email above is for a pregame party in Waco.

Now, back to your regularly-scheduled posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X