Away Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope to make Baylor and SMU.

For those that bought Baylor tickets. Where are you sitting? Did you get to specify a section?
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Would love to head to the Temple game. Might try UConn as well but will be spending most of my travel $$$ on a trip to Wichita for the OU game, which, for me, is a road game! Got my tickets last week.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

For those that bought Baylor tickets. Where are you sitting? Did you get to specify a section?
        I got 117 which is adjacent to the Shocker bench side

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Our group will be in Section 123.

$10 to $30 a pop with no convenience fees. I had to check my pulse to confirm I hadn't entered the pearly gates prematurely.

Comment

Tulsa, Memphis, SMU, and hopefully the AAC Tourney

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
              Going to try and make Memphis East Carolina University of Central Florida would love to go to Cincinnati but don't want to pay $100 a ticket
              I'm going to try to drive down for UCF, unfortunately I won't be able to catch the conference tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
                I might go to the one in UConn, got family up there
                Man, I did not see that @UConn game on the schedule. We planned our Thanksgiving and Christmas trips terribly -- I'll be in Wichita while there are no games, and in Boston until two days before the UConn game.

I'll catch Temple and ECU this year at least. Thank goodness we have east coast road trips now.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the Shocks play at UCF on March 1.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                    Looking forward to seeing the Shocks play at UCF on March 1.
                    Do you have tickets? If so, where did you get them and where are you sitting?

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

We have tickets in section 108 for the Baylor game. Hoping to go to the SMU, Houston, Memphis, and Tulsa games.

Comment

We have tickets in section 105 for the Baylor game (good prices). We also have tickets for the Hawaii games, Okie State and Tulsa. I have gone to the game at Drake for so many years, it doesn't feel right not making a trip to Des Moines. We will try to add the games at SMU, at Houston and at Cincy. Memphis on a Tuesday night, just doesn't work out.
                        Last edited by shocker3; November 1, 2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I just bought 2 tickets for the game @Houston. The tickets were just too cheap too pass up. $9 each and even with the service charges they only totaled $12.50 each. Now I just need to plan the trip.

Those prices were even cheaper than Baylor.
                          Last edited by shocker3; November 1, 2017, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Three games are possible for me this year

ECU on Jan 11th (plenty of tickets available, a lock as my schedule is wide open)

Temple on Feb 1 (tickets available; requires an extra night stay in Phlly)

Cincinnati on Feb 18th (already sold out but tickets may be available at a premium)

Comment

I'm planning to go to the OSU game and possibly the SMU game.
                              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                              X