No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Henderson State (Exh.) Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all. I am in MN and am trying to find any link to watch the game. Checked the usual places, but nothing shows up yet. Any other thoughts?

Comment

WSU 93
      HSU 62

Comment

113-46...Shaq goes crazy and puts up a 30 spot.
        I like basketball,cuz if i wasnt for Basketball,i wouldnt be playin Basketball today

Comment

Originally posted by Northernshock View Post
          Hello all. I am in MN and am trying to find any link to watch the game. Checked the usual places, but nothing shows up yet. Any other thoughts?
          I think we’re SOL. You would think they could broadcast on ESPN3 since it’s one Cox but doesn’t look like that’s happening.

Comment

Shocks 92
            Reddies 64

Comment

Shocks by 47. Conner leads in points with 21 and Rashard leads rebounds with 11.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I’m gonna check as we get closer to the game and see if any sites picked up the stream. Here’s one to keep an eye on....
                Basketball free live stream. All in one place and right now 24/7 without ads on Firstrowsports!

Comment

92-54 Shocks. Looking forward to a move to section 118. New year, New view!
                  Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

I thought I read that we could listen to it on GoShockers.com/listen.
                    Last edited by ShanShock; November 4, 2017, 02:19 PM.
                    SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
                    gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

Originally posted by ShanShock View Post
                      I thought I read that we could listen to it on GoShockers.com/listen.
                      Link is working

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X